2024-01-31 - Las Vegas
Gira: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Canciones tocadas: 23
Grabaciones de audio: 1
  1. Was in the Red Zone last night. High energy show. Edge was on. Bono sounded fantastic. Very good show. I thought it was better than opening night, when I was up in the 300 section.

Was great to stand and dance.

2. From the Red Zone
  3. Seconds
  4. Awesome show! Sat in Section 300 and felt like front row at times. Loved Mysterious Ways and Acrobat. I’ve been to 8 shows since Zoostation in 1992, every show has been bigger and better than the last. How will they top this?!!
  5. U2songs says they are filming later this month👀👀👀 maybe for a video release after all? I would love that.
  6. What happened during All I Want Is You?
  7. MSG would be leaving money on the table otherwise
  8. Smart thing would be to do a broadcast on Disney plus. They’ve been doing live concerts for the last year, they did Elton John from dodger stadium, it would find an audience, not to mention they already have that relationship from the letterman doc they did
  9. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]
    Smart thing would be to do a broadcast on Disney plus. They’ve been doing live concerts for the last year, they did Elton John from dodger stadium, it would find an audience, not to mention they already have that relationship from the letterman doc they did
    I would be fine with something like that!
  10. There seemed to be a medical emergency during the song, but I’m not sure about the nature of the emergency. Bono made sure a pathway was created so that help could arrive and also said to a fan ‘Dude. Dude with the camera. Move.’. Once it was made clear that the fan was alright, I felt like Bono’s energy changed and he sang so many nice snippets and his energy was so good throughout the concert. Overall, it was a brilliant concert. I was so happy. I couldn’t believe I was actually there. I’ll see tomorrow’s show as well and I can’t wait!
  11. Great news. It could be a streaming special.
  12. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:[..]
    There seemed to be a medical emergency during the song, but I’m not sure about the nature of the emergency. Bono made sure a pathway was created so that help could arrive and also said to a fan ‘Dude. Dude with the camera. Move.’. Once it was made clear that the fan was alright, I felt like Bono’s energy changed and he sang so many nice snippets and his energy was so good throughout the concert. Overall, it was a brilliant concert. I was so happy. I couldn’t believe I was actually there. I’ll see tomorrow’s show as well and I can’t wait!
    The paramedics were also called in last Friday and Saturday. I don't know what happened, but at least water should be easier to get.
    I had to beg security for water both nights. Luckily, they gave me a bottle. But I saw other people asking, and they said they couldn't give it to them.