2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. I think maybe they were hoping for less compression.
  2. I doubt anything is going to beat the SXM one, save for the upcoming U2.com stream.

The quality of these stations just keep getting worse and worse... I looked at the Mexican one, and the stream is 32kbps! I didn't even know that was a (debatable) listenable quality!
  3. I have fond memories of listening to 16kps real audio files of U2 popmart bootlegs back in the day. Thought it sounded great for a 13 year old brand new to bootlegs. My ears might bleed if I tried to listen to those now.
  4. 32 kbps, that wasn't acceptable in 2000! Let alone in 2024. Why do you bother doing a stream if it's going to be at that quality?
  5. Have their been any reports of how they sound over the actual FM airwaves or does FM just use the same stream nowadays?
  6. *cough* U2 Torrents *cough*

Thanks Hoserama!
  7. Thanks, Hose. Just when we thought the ultimate definitive version through the SiriusFM broadcast......you come along and blow us all away (again!)
  8. Originally posted by scottwong:Thanks, Hose. Just when we thought the ultimate definitive version through the SiriusFM broadcast......you come along and blow us all away (again!)
    He's about to have three releases on that one 3/2 show page. lol

Impressive.
  9. I invite everyone reading this to listen to the excellent recordings already here.
    But if there is anyone curious who wants to hear one of the latest broadcasts, here is the link to a French broadcast of the last show.
    https://www.rtl2.fr/sujet/u2