2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. the final show - intro music - Waterboys - Whole of The Moon, then there's Larry ripping into SBS
  2. Just ends up being JT17 show hahahaha

Then announce JT25 tour
  3. Probably the last time some of the songs will be played live by U2, as in every closing show.
  4. You said it!

I’m guessing we never hear Zoo, Horses, Arms, RH section except All I want, Acrobat, So Cruel, Blindness & Atomic City again.
  5. Its a long shot, but looking for 1 or 2 GA for 3/2.

Don't worry baby, it'll be alright, you've got the right shoes to get you through the night...

Gotta remain hopeful!
  6. Peace in Earth indeed was a surprise , as were Seconds and Two Hearts Beat as One. The run of shows have not been without surprises , but I am predicting that there will be no surprises on the final show.
  7. Party Girl, Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) and Sweetest Thing also made appearances. Not to mention MLK showing up randomly.

Even though a lot of people are tired of it now; Love Rescue Me had only been played twice in North America until this residency.
  8. Originally posted by Kembacelts8:[..]
    You said it!

I’m guessing we never hear Zoo, Horses, Arms, RH section except All I want, Acrobat, So Cruel, Blindness & Atomic City again.
    We will defo hear Desire and Angel again
  9. Absolutely, and they like to play Zoo Station, obviously, so stakes are high that Sunday's performance won't be the last.
    But they might say goodbye to So Cruel, Tryin', Acrobat, Love is blindness and Atomic City...
  10. goodbye all these surprises, goodbye for ever
  11. same set i'd say , no 40. No special guests .