1. I want a 2025 European summer stadium tour
  2. Also I would like to see them in Soldier Field in Chicago! I have not been able to see them there
  3. I'm curious to see what the stage will look like!

They've had screens, bigger screens, massive screeens, rounded screens, stretching screens, screens that you can go inside of, screens that you can walk on, and they've even played in a venue that's all screen.

It's curious what they're going to do next (even if it's another JT30-esque set-up.)
  4. Yep, ever since Zoo-Tv we've been going to a rock show just to watch television 😂
  5. Arena tour for me

Stadiums - it's all about the venue, the crowd and the 'show'

Arenas - it's more about the band

I always feel more of a connection with the band when it's a smaller venue

Love the spectacle and the fun of stadium tours but even with the newer tours it's a different experience within a more intimate setting

But I'd take any tour to no tour at all
  6. Originally posted by RedSky:[..]
    Arena tour for me

Stadiums - it's all about the venue, the crowd and the 'show'

Arenas - it's more about the band

I always feel more of a connection with the band when it's a smaller venue

Love the spectacle and the fun of stadium tours but even with the newer tours it's a different experience within a more intimate setting

But I'd take any tour to no tour at all
    What about something like the Vertigo Tour,where they do the colder months in arenas and warmer venues in stadiums?
  7. Originally posted by kezman:[..]
    What about something like the Vertigo Tour,where they do the colder months in arenas and warmer venues in stadiums?
    I could take that
  8. vertigo tour was so good, wonder how the stage will be designed
  9. In Europe, the demand for a stadium tour will be quite high. I imagine that taking up the majority of the summer.

In the US/Canada, it's different. Without a gimmick like playing the Joshua Tree, or having the Sphere, they won't sell as many tickets. They would probably struggle to fill stadiums outside of the major US cities. This would be where a potential arena leg of the tour could come into play, depending on if they care about hitting places like Portland, Kansas City, or Columbus Ohio (PLEASE PLAY COLUMBUS!!).

Mexico/South America they can fill as many stadium shows as they want probably.

Australia/New Zealand is not a super lucrative market for them, but they probably still can milk 8-10 stadium shows out of this region.

A lot of western acts are expanding their touring base in Asia, which U2 also did in 2019. I'd expect this to possibly be expanded to include places like Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, etc.

Also about due for another trip to South Africa for a few shows.
  10. river plate for the new tour would be so mindblowing
  11. I've started the GA line!