1. Hi!
    As some of you probably would know (stefano1973), I'm a big fan of The Police and Sting.
    Well, last week I (finally!) obtained an account in DimeaDozen; there I found tons of Sting & Police stuff (I got so many that I'm not allowed to download more!) and I wanna share it with you.

Here is the concert given by Sting in Central Park, NY, in Septmeber 2000. Since it was broacasted by a local radio (BLG Radio) it has an excellent sound (great soundboard). And (that's the reason why I love it) it has lot of audience sound, and the audience roars and screams and sings every song. I love it.

Here I go with the setlist, and the first upload.
    01 - If You Love Somebody (Set Them Free)
    02 - After The Rain - We'll Be Together
    03 - Perfect Love Gone Wrong
    04 - All This Time
    05 - Seven Days
    06 - Fill Her Up
    07 - Filds Of Gold
    08 - Every Little Thing That She Does
    09 - Moon Over Bourboun Street
    10 - Englishman In New York
    11 - Brand New York
    12 - Roxanne
    13 - Dessert Rose
    14 - Bring On The NIght (snippet) - When The World Is Running Down
    15 - If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
    16 - Every Breath You Take
    17 - Message In A Bottle
    18 - Fragile

The tracks 15-16 and 17-18 are together due to the difficult in splitting them (as with Until The End Of The World and New Year's Day on Zoo TV). And all the tracks have fade-in and fade-out due to the anoying comments of the radio speaekr.

Here is the AMAZING version of Message In A Bottle, made accoustic and half-sang by the crowd.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/31646393/Sting_-_Message_In_A_Bottle__Accoustic_and_amazing_.mp3

I will upload more of this great stuff in a few days. You can expect also a boot of The Police... Enjoy...
  2. sting is great. looking forward to this one!
  3. I was wondering if you could upload some more of the concerts that you downloaded for me? if thats possible it would be great!

thanks
  4. can you post the link to dowmload the above concert? the only one i can see is message in a bottle
  5. Originally posted by patrickwaldroncan you post the link to dowmload the above concert? the only one i can see is message in a bottle

well actually he's right....where's the link?

Look forward to see also some posts about Police