1. i listened to the bootleg and watched the video and the drums dont match....larrys solo and stuff, did they paste the drums or something? i dont get it i mean listen to it. The drums just dont match....someone help me out
  2. i see that happen fairly often, especially when the video was taken from a low-quality source, like a standard digital camera or something.

for some reason, when some of these videos are uploaded onto youtube, the sound gets out of sync with the video, and it gets worse as the video goes along. the audio and video are probably playing back at slightly different speeds.
  3. The drums don't match with what?

With the video? Ah, that often happens with streaming video.
  4. I think it was prerecorded. Both of the songs were. Only bono's vocals were live. one good hint about that is Edge used the wrong guitar for both of them, and you know how picky he is about things like that. Using a Les Paul on Streets would have sounded absolutely horrendous.
  5. in the video, it seems to me that the drum sound matches exactly what larry is hitting, just a few milliseconds off, but it's consistent.

the bootleg and video sound the same to me as well.
  6. Originally posted by AAV711I think it was prerecorded. Both of the songs were. Only bono's vocals were live. one good hint about that is Edge used the wrong guitar for both of them, and you know how picky he is about things like that. Using a Les Paul on Streets would have sounded absolutely horrendous.
    Oh my god, I didn't notice!! He plays with the wrong guitar!! Well, I'm really dissapointed now...
  7. Originally posted by AAV711I think it was prerecorded. Both of the songs were. Only bono's vocals were live. one good hint about that is Edge used the wrong guitar for both of them, and you know how picky he is about things like that. Using a Les Paul on Streets would have sounded absolutely horrendous.

It wasn't, absolutely not. You could clearly hear the other guitar he was playing. Though some side-effects were pre-recorded the song itself absolutely wasn't.
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

It wasn't, absolutely not. You could clearly hear the other guitar he was playing. Though some side-effects were pre-recorded the song itself absolutely wasn't.

I'm going to go with your opinion, 'cause I can't think they could pre-record a show!!!
  9. Originally posted by sadb7788I'm going to go with your opinion, 'cause I can't think they could pre-record a show!!!
    Well, not a whole show, but they can pre-record the guitar, the bass and the drums lines.
    Anyway, I've listened this morning about 50 times to Vertigo @ Cannes, and I've detected some mistakes on the bass line, and in Streets I've detected two mistakes on the Edge line, and other one in the drums line. If you've got a good ear, go to the middle of both songs, you'll detect the mistakes.

So it was NOT pre-recorded, I think...
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, not a whole show, but they can pre-record the guitar, the bass and the drums lines.
    Anyway, I've listened this morning about 50 times to Vertigo @ Cannes, and I've detected some mistakes on the bass line, and in Streets I've detected two mistakes on the Edge line, and other one in the drums line. If you've got a good ear, go to the middle of both songs, you'll detect the mistakes.

So it was NOT pre-recorded, I think...

I believe to LikeASong!

11. Well i think it's just because of the low-quality from the recording on YouTube...
    You must check on Bono at Streets... the sound is quit a lot times quicker than his mouth
    But it's definately played live other wise Bono wouldn't fuck up Vertigo like this
  12. Originally posted by BelgianBonoBut it's definately played live other wise Bono wouldn't fuck up Vertigo like this
    Jojojojoojo....