1. Zooropa(the track) is the ultimate highway song.
    Played normal volume at first and for the second part.

Than turned up full blast for the third part.

Its like an instantaneous adrenaline rush.
  2. got to be Walk On and City Of Blinding Lights for me

3. Mofo is also really nice
  4. Originally posted by ZephosZooropa(the track) is the ultimate highway song.

I totally agree with you!
  5. Originally posted by ZephosZooropa(the track) is the ultimate highway song.

Hell yeah!
  6. Originally posted by sadb7788Scarlet (don't kill me! ),

Ha ha, I actually like Scarlet, me being a piano player and all...
  7. A Sort of Homecoming, is just great to hear it while going fast on the road, I didn't like the song until I heard it while travelling. Or a live version of Street, it's almost unconscious that you'll speed up when the riff starts.

As for the albums, If I travel during the night, ATYCLB and The Unforgettable Fire are the best(the song itself, TUF, is great to hear it while looking at the lights of a town at the side of the road). By day, I'll choose between Pop, Achtung Baby and Joshua Tree, depending on my emotions .
  8. Originally posted by CarlosgfcA Sort of Homecoming, is just great to hear it while going fast on the road, I didn't like the song until I heard it while travelling. Or a live version of Street, it's almost unconscious that you'll speed up when the riff starts.

As for the albums, If I travel during the night, ATYCLB and The Unforgettable Fire are the best(the song itself, TUF, is great to hear it while looking at the lights of a town at the side of the road). By day, I'll choose between Pop, Achtung Baby and Joshua Tree, depending on my emotions .

Have to agree. It's great to listen to going fast. I've actually listened to TUF (The song) while
    we were driving past a fire!
  9. Originally posted by Neranei [..]

Ha ha, I actually like Scarlet, me being a piano player and all...

Pleased you agree, Neranei!
    Anyway it's the first time I see you here. Welcome!