1. That's a good one, it's a pity there's no shine like stars snippet at the end, though.

2. That's a good one, it's a pity there's no shine like stars snippet at the end, though.
  3. Originally posted by Shimitz:bump

Zagreb 2009-08-10 is great. B-mans voice is good, it has the Shine like stars snippet... the best 360 performance.

I gladly second that
  4. Shine Like Stars doesn't automatically mean good performance. WOWY has been brutal for way too long. They should just do it instrumental or something
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:Shine Like Stars doesn't automatically mean good performance. WOWY has been brutal for way too long. They should just do it instrumental or something

or get rid of it and replace it with All I Want Is You.

The Saitama gigs from 06 had decent ones because Bono's voice was coming back. (aka Voice Steroids)
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:Shine Like Stars doesn't automatically mean good performance. WOWY has been brutal for way too long. They should just do it instrumental or something

Yea, I just listened to Zagreb wasn't special, Shine Like Stars isn't good when Bono forgets the words and sings 'one heart' over and over again, sounding a bit senile. Also it didn't have the solo.

WOWY would be interesting as an instrumental, but they have to figure out something for Bono to do.
  7. This topic name is wrong.

There are no good WOWY performances from the modern era.

Unless you count Zoo as modern.
  8. Loads of WOWY bashing going on

Whilst its lost the impact of years gone by, its going to remain in the setlist as it is seems to have developed into a sing-a-long as much as anything else. Whether this is by design or because Bono cant be arsed singing it I dont know!

9. And it´s a pity that there iis no end at all...
    (on Popheart)
  10. Hello!
    - São Paulo, Brazi Pop Mart 1998 is my Favorit!

11. Only a few good Zoo performances imo. Only the mirrorball performances. Popmart had the best vibe, Elevation had some excellent performance as well.

Pre Lovetown WOWY does nothing to me.

About the 360 Wowy's: they are sub par, but is one of the few that gets the whole stadium behind it.So keep it.
  12. For me...
    Washington 92. Amazing guitar in the end.
    and twickenham, Vertigo.