1. Originally posted by sadb7788I think that the greatest evil for politics (and so the greatest obstacle on the road to make the world better) is the tendence to stay on extreme positions.
    Absolutely agree!!!! !!!!!
    Originally posted by sadb7788If we really want to make a better world we have to collaborate with those who think differently by ourselves, in order to reach a goal that is a collective goal.
    Agree ×2!!
    Originally posted by sadb7788 So we have to left apart the proud and most of all our own individual interests, which live just thanks to our proud.
    I finish with a sentence of Bono, said on 2005-07-21 in Milan before singing One: "It's not the Right, it's not the Left. We work together as ONE!"
    Agree ×3... And i have an absolutely moving feeling, knowing that I'm not alone on this with you the Right winged people... We're one, but we're not the same...
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Agree ×3... And i have an absolutely moving feeling, knowing that I'm not alone on this with you the Right winged people... We're one, but we're not the same...

I will tell you the truth: when I thought to write that post about my political trends I had the doubt if you, LikeASong, would have agreed with me. I was not sure of that at all. This is why now I feel really fine! I feel fine ×3!!!

3. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]I will tell you the truth: when I thought to write that post about my political trends I had the doubt if you, LikeASong, would have agreed with me. I was not sure of that at all. This is why now I feel really fine! I feel fine ×3!!!
    Glad to see we've got common points...
  4. sorry if I break up this little debate but what do you guys think of the actual PERFORMANCE between Bono and that guy? I love how his voice sounds in german its so cool
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2sorry if I break up this little debate but what do you guys think of the actual PERFORMANCE between Bono and that guy? I love how his voice sounds in german its so cool
    I like SO very much the first song, I love the meaning of Redemption Song...

And the last song in German is also very cool, but a bit weird, huh?
  6. Anyone found a link with the mp3 performances?
    I'd like to have it in our bootleg section
  7. Yeah! I thought in doing an audio-rip of the videos posted here, but I haven't had so much time. If I can i'll do it this evening, alright?

See you, Master!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongYeah! I thought in doing an audio-rip of the videos posted here, but I haven't had so much time. If I can i'll do it this evening, alright?

See you, Master!

9. Originally posted by Remy
    Wait it for tomorrow, alright? I can't do it today...

Tomorrow at 12:00 GTM it will be uploaded...
  10. It's been some hard work for me to split the files, specially You Never Give Me Your Money > Carry That Weight > Get Up Stand Up... Honestly, I think that YNGMYM should be considered as a snippet for Carry That Weight, because it is 43 seconds long!! It's not a complete performance...

Anyway... It's done!

I'm currently uploading. In ten minutes I will edit the message and post the link. Also it will be added to the Boot collection...

EDIT: Here is it. It's been also added to the Boot collection, as said before:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/36901124/2007-06-07_-_Rostock_-_U2Start.rar
    Enjoy!

EDIT 2 : The bootleg is in a "Webmaster admission proccess" so it can't be found on the Boot Collection yet. Remy, please allow it to be...
  11. LikeaSong

Only FIVE posts away...