1. haha...what was I thinking when I played "ISHFWILF" with the boys?

the 20,000 people in the audience didn't phase me one bit....it was more please god don't let me mess up in front of the guys. Of course, I messed up but nothing that noticeable..I remember seeing Adam and playing with him for a second...then I remember looking at Edge and him winking at me...seeing Edge with an acoustic guitar and then showing him I knew how to play the bridge (all while Bono was trying to get us off stage)...I didn't hear him though because I was in my own world. Everything worked out in the end though!!!
  2. Definitely my moment was at the Adelaide concert. Me and my friends had made four huge banners with each band member (i had my sweetie pie Edge) and each had a little slogan - Bono for president, Mr The Edge, Larry Mullen Band and... wait for it...Poptart. I swear, at the time it was all we could think of. A little bit trivial for a forty something year old bass God. Not only that, but his banner was easily the worst painted. His face looked like an obscure blob. Turns out, at the concert ( front row) we got a lot of interaction from mostly Adam and his banner was a little embarrassing. He thought it was funny though, and laughed for a while and shook our hands.

Then: worse moment, missing them both at the hotel and airport the next day by literally minutes! Wasn't meant to be I suppose.
  3. Originally posted by robbie07oh yes ive got a big party planned. when i reach my 249th post im jetting out to southern france to bonos house when myself bono and the edge will be drinking lots of wine and singing songs - mostly u2 but some irish songs aswell.
    then just as i enter my 250th post me, bono, and edge will burst into an acoustic version of the sweetest thing.

do i know how to celebrate or what?
    OH MY GOD!!!! Con I go with you!??!?!?! Please!! Please!!!!!!

Such a nice celebration, mate... Of course you will sing Dirty Old Town,huh? And you will drink some beers?

Only one thing: I think, if you go today to South France, you won't find any member of U2 there... They're in Morocco, man!!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]OH MY GOD!!!! Con I go with you!??!?!?! Please!! Please!!!!!!

Such a nice celebration, mate... Of course you will sing Dirty Old Town,huh? And you will drink some beers?

Only one thing: I think, if you go today to South France, you won't find any member of U2 there... They're in Morocco, man!!

oh yeah they are in morocco, i forgot!
    how could i forget that? we cant go disturbing the lads while they are creating new music now can we?
    i had better wait until until i reach my next posting milestone, ill save a seat for you on the plane mate.
  5. Originally posted by robbie07
    i had better wait until until i reach my next posting milestone, ill save a seat for you on the plane mate.
    Thanks!!!!
  6. Originally posted by robbie07[..]
    oh yeah they are in morocco, i forgot!
    how could i forget that? we cant go disturbing the lads while they are creating new music now can we?

You'll get your wishes on your next posting milestone indeed. For now I'll go with you and dress up as the B-man himself. It'll be even better than the real thing
  7. Originally posted by u2met86[..]

You'll get your wishes on your next posting milestone indeed. For now I'll go with you and dress up as the B-man himself. It'll be even better than the real thing

haha. bono meeting bono. whats not to like?