1. It's almost incredible, but I downloaded that bootleg just yesterday, in the afternoon! I didn't even know of the aniversary, so it sounds great to me that I downloaded in the rightest day to do it!

Am I telepathic?

2. Originally posted by sadb7788 It's almost incredible, but I downloaded that bootleg just yesterday, in the afternoon! I didn't even know of the aniversary, so it sounds great to me that I downloaded in the rightest day to do it!
    Wow... Nice thing, lol !! It sounds great... Na dwhat about the bootleg? tell us your opinion, mate...
    Originally posted by sadb7788 Am I telepathic?

3. Very good show yes. AND in Sweden too. Dancing Queen is very nice, Wild Horses, WoWY, Bad, Tryin To... and Stand By Me too. Streets was better the night before, though. I uploded it here for you. It has one of the longest and best intro ever.

http://www.savefile.com/files/803646

4. Just downloaded it, it's a great show, but the sound quality of RDS Arena is better. However, the show itself is awesome.
  5. Listening to it right now, the intro and Zoo Station are stunning Long time not listened this show.
  6. Woow just saw the performance of Mysterious Ways It blew me away!
  7. Originally posted by RemyListening to it right now, the intro and Zoo Station are stunning Long time not listened this show.
  8. Originally posted by zooTV4all
    Very good show yes. AND in Sweden too. Dancing Queen is very nice, Wild Horses, WoWY, Bad, Tryin To... and Stand By Me too. Streets was better the night before, though. I uploded it here for you. It has one of the longest and best intro ever.

http://www.savefile.com/files/803646

Took this file and I have to agree, that is one awesome intro to Streets
  9. Originally posted by sadb7788It's almost incredible, but I downloaded that bootleg just yesterday, in the afternoon! I didn't even know of the aniversary, so it sounds great to me that I downloaded in the rightest day to do it!

Am I telepathic?

You have unknown powers my friend!!

PS:I'm in the last week of university before vacation...That means tests everyday and no time to answer your e-mail(yet)...but I'll answer soon as possible friend!!

see you!!
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

You have unknown powers my friend!!

PS:I'm in the last week of university before vacation...That means tests everyday and no time to answer your e-mail(yet)...but I'll answer soon as possible friend!!

see you!!

Thanks a lot, my Brazilian friend!
    And don't worry about the answer. I was thinking about why you haven't answered yet, but I guessed it was because of university. So don't worry!
    Hope you'll get great final results!

11. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Thanks a lot, my Brazilian friend!
    And don't worry about the answer. I was thinking about why you haven't answered yet, but I guessed it was because of university. So don't worry!
    Hope you'll get great final results!

I'm back again sadb7788...but now it's almost 1A.M. here...I'll sleep...tomorrow I'll answer your e-mail

and I'm happy because I have the feeling that I'll hava great results as you said...Thanks!!!

See you...Greetings from Brazil!!