1. I honestly think that:

Lovetown 1989-12-31 has fantastic sound quality as well as a great performance, and then New York 2001-10-25 is fantastic sound quality again.
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH I'll take a look at Leeds '97 and Sarajevo!
    Don't you have them??!?!Go download them NOW!! They both are amazing...
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Don't you have them??!?!Go download them NOW!! They both are amazing...

i dont have leeds or sarajevo either, and thanks to your advice i just downloaded leeds.
    the quality is just ...
    thanks for you wise council my friend!
  4. Hi to everybody

Red Rocks,Denver 87,Point Depot(31),Sydney 93.

See you
  5. By the way, for everyone who doens't have it. The following Elevation show also has awesome quality(it's almost comparible with Slane if you ask me): Cleveland-Gund Arena 2001
  6. Originally posted by MWSAHBy the way, for everyone who doens't have it. The following Elevation show also has awesome quality(it's almost comparible with Slane if you ask me): Cleveland-Gund Arena 2001

That one is indeed amazing!
  7. Originally posted by MWSAHBy the way, for everyone who doens't have it. The following Elevation show also has awesome quality(it's almost comparible with Slane if you ask me): Cleveland-Gund Arena 2001

Yes, indeed.

. . .
  8. Just downloaded Denver'87...what a quality! Men, I've missed some pretty things for a while...With Sarajevo, RDS Arena and Denver'87 I have some beautiful weeks ahead of me I'll download Leeds'97 and Sydney'93 Radio Broadcast tomorrow..U2 ROCKS!!!!!!!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, we were talking about Sound Quality, not about Performance Quality...

Yes we were, and in sound quality Tel Aviv is the best ever U2-soundboard in my opinion. Absolutely crystal clear sound. Not the best show, though.
  10. Originally posted by MWSAHJust downloaded Denver'87...what a quality! Men, I've missed some pretty things for a while...With Sarajevo, RDS Arena and Denver'87 I have some beautiful weeks ahead of me I'll download Leeds'97 and Sydney'93 Radio Broadcast tomorrow..U2 ROCKS!!!!!!!
    Glad to see you're geting the most amazind stuff ever...
  11. Originally posted by MWSAHBy the way, for everyone who doens't have it. The following Elevation show also has awesome quality(it's almost comparible with Slane if you ask me): Cleveland-Gund Arena 2001

totally agree!!!

best version of sunday bloody sunday!!!! totally amazing... the edge was really pinging that night...

12. Originally posted by gmc

Elevation Tour 25th October 2001 - MSG,New York City

did adam even play at this show???

this recording is totally over-rated... NO BASS!!!