1. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

did adam even play at this show???

this recording is totally over-rated... NO BASS!!!

i agree 100%, unfortunately Cleveland 05-03 and NYC 10-25 are short in the bass dept. After DVD-ripping Boston and Slane (both bass-heavy) it was hard to listen to them.
  2. Yeah, that's true, the bass is hard to find..but for a bootleg it is very good. You cannot expect DVD-quality unfortunately. Who actually remastered Denver'87? All the songs are around 6 mb and it sounds very professional!
  3. Another question before I'll download: Is the radio broadcast from Sydney '93 comparible with the audio-rip from the DVD? What is better?
  4. Originally posted by MWSAHAnother question before I'll download: Is the radio broadcast from Sydney '93 comparible with the audio-rip from the DVD? What is better?

Depends on which stream was ripped, I ripped the DTS stream of the DVD which is awesome, even with earplugs. But the radio broadcast is quite equal to DVD audio.
  5. Originally posted by MWSAHAnother question before I'll download: Is the radio broadcast from Sydney '93 comparible with the audio-rip from the DVD? What is better?
    Well, the broadcast has got more "Live ambient", but the New Remastered stream (DTS one) of the DVD has got a incredible level of power in Bono's voice...
  6. Originally posted by MWSAHJust downloaded Denver'87...what a quality! Men, I've missed some pretty things for a while...With Sarajevo, RDS Arena and Denver'87 I have some beautiful weeks ahead of me I'll download Leeds'97 and Sydney'93 Radio Broadcast tomorrow..U2 ROCKS!!!!!!!

I think that everybody here agree with you my friend!!

See you!!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, the broadcast has got more "Live ambient", but the New Remastered stream (DTS one) of the DVD has got a incredible level of power in Bono's voice...

Well, I ripped the DTS, so I don't think I'll download the radio broadcast for now. There are other bootlegs waiting! Thnx!
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Depends on which stream was ripped, I ripped the DTS stream of the DVD which is awesome, even with earplugs. But the radio broadcast is quite equal to DVD audio.

This is the first time I heard that a dts-signal can be ripped. How do you that?

Refering to a asked question: The DVD-sound is much better than the original TV-broadcast which sounds like stadium sound recorded at the last row without any soundboard-signal!!!!
  9. Originally posted by JanRodiRefering to a asked question: The DVD-sound is much better than the origanl TV-broadcast which sounds like stadium sound recorded at the last row without any soundboard or PA-signal!!!!
    Well, that's what I referred with my last comment... The instruments and the voice are much clear on the DVD, but there is almost no audience sound...
    Originally posted by JanRodiThis is the first time I heard that a dts-signal can be ripped. How do you that?
    Well, it's a simple audio rip from the DVD, the DTS signal is just as a usual audio channel... Nothing special!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, it's a simple audio rip from the DVD, the DTS signal is just as a usual audio channel... Nothing special!

When i searched for the right software ripping last year i tried a lot and did not find any that is able to rip dts.
    Also all people in forums said there is no possibilty to rip dts because it is NOT a usual audio channel like PCM oder DD.
    So it seems you are the lucke one.:-)

Which software do you use?
  11. Originally posted by JanRodi[..]
    When i searched for the right software ripping last year i tried a lot and did not find any that is able to rip dts.
    Also all people in forums said there is no possibilty to rip dts because it is NOT a usual audio channel like PCM oder DD.
    So it seems you are the lucke one.:-)

Which software do you use?

I use imTOO audio DVD ripper, it's really the best there is. You can select per track which stream you want to use etc. The DTS-MP3 rip of the DVD is really awesome, as LikeASong said, Bono's voice is so powerfull. The ZooTV DVD is my favorite one, sound-wise.
  12. Originally posted by RemyI use imTOO audio DVD ripper, it's really the best there is. You can select per track which stream you want to use etc. The DTS-MP3 rip of the DVD is really awesome, as LikeASong said, Bono's voice is so powerfull. The ZooTV DVD is my favorite one, sound-wise.
    I also used audio dvd ripper but my PC crashed too much with it, and now I use DVD Audio Extractor, which is in fact the same software, a bit more slower but much more safe! And you can also select the language (in this case, you can select the audio channel) and the racks to extract the audio... It rocks!!