1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

I'll respectfully disagree Sergio

I think you're definitely right about Numb, it totally fits in with the sensory overload concept and how ZooTV being blasted into your head night after night can make you go numb, yadda yadda.

That being said I think Trying To Throw Your Arms would've worked perfectly on the 360 tour, exactly where someone else said (too lazy to scroll up), right where In A little While went or Your Blue Room, in that little mid-section of the show. Maybe even right after Beautiful Day in the first 1/5th of the show. Especially if Bono followed tradition and told everyone it was a drinking song or whatever, people would've grooved to it for sure, especially since it's a totally danceable song (in terms of just bobbing your head). I would've liked to have seen it on the tour, when I found out they rehearsed it and gave up on it I was totally heartbroken, especially since when you listen to their attempt in that recording it just seems like they're giving it a half-assed try and then saying "nah we didn't get it on the first go-round, forget it."

Wait what? There's a recording of them rehearsing it for 360°??
    Where?? :O
  2. yes there is .. the day is 2 august afternoon/evening
    there should be at U2torrents .. i can't upload it here at the moment
  3. Originally posted by clover68:yes there is .. the day is 2 august afternoon/evening
    there should be at U2torrents .. i can't upload it here at the moment

I want this too
  4. To be honest, you'll be disappointed of the recording. It's just them rehearsing the bare bones of the song and not really getting anywhere with it. Still, it would have been spectacular if it had a début on 360.
  5. http://u2start.com/torrents/details/482/

Added it as a torrent for those of you interested. Bare with me a little while as this is the first torrent I've added in maybe a year and I need to get used to doing it again.
  6. Ohh thanks!!
  7. It would be so perfect in the Meerkat slot

8. And what's wrong with that ?
  9. Nothing, except if some underage girl comes upstage.
  10. "I didn't know I swear ! It's the glaucoma !"