1. We can bitch all day about what could have been and what we didn't get but I'm looking forward to being able to listen to this, I'm sure it will sound great. I got Boston when it came out, I was 15, and I watched it nonstop. So the more seasoned fan in me kind of rolls my eyes that they chose this, but it's a great show and lots of good memories for me.
  2. 'Gone' seemed a lot darker and more intense on the Elevation tour for sure. It's a great live tune despite the band's misgivings about Pop.
  3. Originally posted by EridescoFly:'Gone' seemed a lot darker and more intense on the Elevation tour for sure. It's a great live tune despite the band's misgivings about Pop. [..]
    Yeah was really good and worked well on the Elevation Tour,i liked Please too on this tour.Cant say the same for Discotheque though!!

4. Its just a re-arrangement with different keys and chords. Bob Dylan does the same thing live all of the time. Well, maybe Most of the Time. It could have been a discarded idea originally or it could have been brand new for Elevation. It sounds fresh to listeners so that's what matters.
  5. The 1, 2 punch of Elevation and BD really sound great on my home made CDR.
  6. The way The Edge threw down and kicked his guitar at the end of Gone, he looked pissed! I read somewhere he got mad at Larry? Or am I imagining that?
  7. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:The way The Edge threw down and kicked his guitar at the end of Gone, he looked pissed! I read somewhere he got mad at Larry? Or am I imagining that?
    I’ve read something about Larry maybe ending the song early or I don’t know if he suggested they just butchered the song in general but that wasn’t the night the audio is taken from. They switched between footage of 2 shows for Boston but used audio for only 1 show which was a great performance not the butchered one. I think.
  8. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:The way The Edge threw down and kicked his guitar at the end of Gone, he looked pissed! I read somewhere he got mad at Larry? Or am I imagining that?
    It must be a rare occasion when Edge loses his s***. One could expect a short fuse from Bono yes.
  9. Well ,why is Larry still playing at 0:26?
  10. What exactly was the problem anyway? The ending seemed fine

Was he just doing that for the DVD for drama or...
  11. There was no problem with the ending we heard. There was a problem I believe with the footage we didn’t hear which is what we’re seeing the visuals for. The visuals weren’t from the show we’re hearing the audio from.