1. Excellent document of my favorite U2 tour.
  2. I wish I had a DVD audio rip of this show D: The Fly would be unreal to listen to on my iPod

3. Use Youtube downloader to get the audio of the Youtube video in Mp3. Then you could put it on your Ipod
  4. This is probably my favorite U2 concert release. Not such a big fan of Go Home though...
  5. This is probably my favorite U2 concert release. Not such a big fan of Go Home though...
  6. This is probably my favorite U2 concert release. Not such a big fan of Go Home though...
  7. This is probably my favorite U2 concert release. Not such a big fan of Go Home though...
  8. This is probably my favorite U2 concert release. Not such a big fan of Go Home though...
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:The Fly, Bad, and Streets are the best. I also like the "march young man" outo in BTBS - and WOWY has the Shine Like Stars ending - first time I'd ever heard that.

On the down side, I always hated how they cut out Pride, One, and MW for the DVD.

You mean, "Mark Chapman" John Lennon's murderer whom Bono refers to the whole tour yes?

10. Not only you dare to rate Boshiton over the Holy Slane Castle release, but you also say it five times just to make clear...
  11. Boston is not much worse performance wise than Go Home.
    Only the American crowd is not that nice to watch on the Boston DVD (aka you see people walking, eating, talking like they are in a mall )
  12. Kite, Out of control, Sunday, All i want is you--> Streets are enough to shoot Slane on top
    and Mysterious ways is sooo sweet
    the whole atmosphere is something not to be compared at all .. but this is sort of old dispute