1. definitely. i love Lust for Life in Elevation
  2. 10 years to the day.

I still don't have this DVD. Too expensive (never under 25€), and not worth the money for its content (Youtube supplies me The Fly and Gone for free ).
  3. Christ, 10 years ago. That means I got it about 9 years ago. Still in decent condition too.
  4. Without this DVD I wouldnt be here. This got me into U2 especially Bad and the intro into Streets.

5. Same
    But it was mainly Elevation and Beautiful Day for me
  6. Oh man I feel old... I still can't find my copy >.< LOL
  7. Highlights for me: Elevation, Beautiful Day, Gone, I Will Follow, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bad, Streets, The Fly, and Walk On
    whenever you listen to a Bad/Streets it's the one from this show
  8. I think this show is very,very solid.I love the version of Bad/Streets.its brilliant.BTBS is so rockin.....the M.Chapman parts are great......Alot of emotion at this show. WOWY is great here......Some fans complain about the fans at this gig..why ??? I dont get it...,IMO this is as good or even better than slane......WHY ??..how dare you say that sir ????...because we have an Arena gig,........and.............The Fly in all its glory !!!!!!!!!

9. LMAO...my twins were born in May 2001....they are 10 now......unreal my friend...time flies....
  10. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:Highlights for me: Elevation, Beautiful Day, Gone, I Will Follow, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bad, Streets, The Fly, and Walk On
    whenever you listen to a Bad/Streets it's the one from this show

+1
  11. The Fly, Bad, and Streets are the best. I also like the "march young man" outo in BTBS - and WOWY has the Shine Like Stars ending - first time I'd ever heard that.

On the down side, I always hated how they cut out Pride, One, and MW for the DVD.