1. Hello!!

This is my post number 1000...
    I've been participating in this Forum since last November 11th 2006 (7 months and 4 days), and with an average of aprox. 5 posts/day, I've reached the 1,000 posts, and so I've got now The Fly status...

I would like to thank all the great people I've met since last November... Sabd7788, u2met86, AidanFormigoni, BelgianBono, MWSAH, Dylan, Sarah, Stardance, MirrorballBoy, DrewHiggings, Asso, Ivovertigo, Robbie07, Yogi, TheEdge123, Anuare82, Emiel, Colbourne25, GMC, NoamTG, DrjLewis, Snitch, Germcevoy, zooTV4all, Vasult, Spiral_Staircase, LivinOnTheEdge, Stefano1973, Genaro92U2, Marty... And many others (I'm not perfect, I can't remeber you all!)... Thank you all!!!

Of course thank you very much to REMY, out beloved Webmaster, who had made U2start possible... Here's to many more years together!

Thank you very much, and sorry for the disturbing post...... I just needed it!

Thanks!
    See you!!!
  2. So up to the 2000 ! ! !

see you emiel
  3. 1000 Posts!

congratulations my friend, you finally got there.

hey remy, watch out! hes catching up to you!

in celebration im going to listen to the fly right now [zoo t.v. dublin 93].

well done again my friend.

4. Congratulations LikeASong! See you there....in 700+ posts!

And good to see you got the U&R set, I recieved your email.
  5. Well done amigo!
  6. Congrats!!

nice meeting U 2 []!
  7. CONGRATULATIONS, my friend!!!

However it's just the minimum you deserve. In this last months you contributed a lot (and "a lot" is too little) to the beautiful life of this beautiful site. I must say that without you U2START would not have been beautiful as it is now. You represent a great part of the U2START's soul!

CONGRATULATIONS and THANKS then...

8. Congratulations with reaching that huge number of posts! Ma you're the forum-top-poster after Remy! You must be proud

Hope to see you at the 2000 mark soon
  9. that is some great news!!!! congratulations my spanish friend!!!!

all that i can say is, even though we're not so faraway, u2start surely brings us all close!! and that IS something!

when i first got here, i felt truly welcomed by you and all the u2starters. and i've got to thank you for being such remarkable friends!

so..keep on posting and enjoying all that we do here!!!! hoping for the 2000th post party!!!!

byee!!!!
  10. congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. and thanks for the email with the song i asked for!!!!
  12. THANK YOU ALL!!!!