1. Finally picked this bad boy up would love to know how people who have bought one of these in 1993? Was it at a show or like just anywhere?
  2. Congrats! That's my absolute favorite of all the (many) U2 t-shirts I own I bought it from someone who had gotten it at one of the Washington '92 shows iirc

3. Yes!!!! Thanks Sergio I’ve been wanting it for a long time and I’m glad someone shares the same taste for U2 tee’s as me! I would love to know if yours was also made in Ireland?
  4. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Yes!!!! Thanks Sergio I’ve been wanting it for a long time and I’m glad someone shares the same taste for U2 tee’s as me! I would love to know if yours was also made in Ireland?
    I don't know man, the tag is long gone since I bought it in... 2010 or 2011. I use to remove the labels of all my tees because they make my back and neck itch I'd say if yours is from the same era (and not from the 2010 reissue) mine is probably made in Eire too.

5. Bought in London in....1993...?...maybe....no sign of tag as you see...btw a piece of history

6. But this one is older...it’s ...fading
    I don’t wear it or wash it. i’m afraid it won’t come out of The washing machine alive
  7. See I would just really love to know I have just the slightest closeness or something to a concert, like imagine if it was from like the Dublin show, that would just be so cool hahaha
  8. Finally picked this bad boy up would love to know how people who have bought one of these in 1993? Was it at a show or like just anywhere?

I bought mine around 1993 at my local mall. It didn’t seem like a knock off, like copies we’d see now at Target, Old Navy or other stores. It was great quality, had a bit of sparkle in the gold. Sadly, I lost it years ago. It’s a shirt I wish I still had.
  9. Originally posted by ballardmama:Finally picked this bad boy up would love to know how people who have bought one of these in 1993? Was it at a show or like just anywhere?

I bought mine around 1993 at my local mall. It didn’t seem like a knock off, like copies we’d see now at Target, Old Navy or other stores. It was great quality, had a bit of sparkle in the gold. Sadly, I lost it years ago. It’s a shirt I wish I still had.
    Yeah mine is from 1993 but it’s a fruit of the loom made in Ireland which is strange, most I’ve seen are 1991 and Hanes.

Jealous you were at Tacoma
  10. now that's a very very cool shirt (frame it)

11. I should really frame it,that world be cool.nice idea
    Next picture shows my new bathroom ( we recently moved ad told weeks ago ) with the U2 litographs ( They don’t stink anymore in frame ) and The light i chose....very U2ish...