1. Same here. I can't bear to let go of this but haven't worn it for a long time, knowing it may not survive another wash.
  2. just keep it save
  3. Yeah cool!....it tells the story

4. Bought mine in Glasgow in 1993 at a concert. Tag says styled in the USA on the front and made in Ireland on the back.
    Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I don't know man, the tag is long gone since I bought it in... 2010 or 2011. I use to remove the labels of all my tees because they make my back and neck itch I'd say if yours is from the same era (and not from the 2010 reissue) mine is probably made in Eire too.
  5. Mines the same!!!! Yes so happy
  6. Jealous you were at Tacoma

I was on the floor up front at that show. There were chairs (folding seats?) on the floor and everyone stood on their chairs the whole night. Security did nothing about it which I remember to be strange. They were more concerned about folks taking photos, HA! It was pretty precarious when Bono would come close to the fans, people would push across the wobbly chairs to get closer. I don’t remember much about the concert other than I was trying not to tip off my seat. I went to the Vancouver BC concert a few months later, and it was like seeing a whole new show.
  7. Originally posted by ballardmama:Jealous you were at Tacoma

I was on the floor up front at that show. There were chairs (folding seats?) on the floor and everyone stood on their chairs the whole night. Security did nothing about it which I remember to be strange. They were more concerned about folks taking photos, HA! It was pretty precarious when Bono would come close to the fans, people would push across the wobbly chairs to get closer. I don’t remember much about the concert other than I was trying not to tip off my seat. I went to the Vancouver BC concert a few months later, and it was like seeing a whole new show.
    Hahahaha that’s incredible I can’t believe people were able to balance themselves for that long and probably wished the people up front never got on top of their chairs in the first place you’re lucky to have been able to hear that version of One with your ears

8. Got this 88 or 89 from Propoganda U2 fan club .....
  9. Haha, I love all this tshirt-hunting game Keep it coming guys.

@guykirk9 I'm afraid the only way of knowing which show it was bought at is asking the seller, if you got it from someone off ebay or similar
  10. 1 of 2 (back)
    From the same tour as the Save the flowers / one t shirt. Any discolouration the result of an unfortunate washing accident.