1. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

its kind of weird that people think we are crazy for spending so much time here, but in fact it makes me feel more sane - knowing there are other people out there that GET and appreciate U2 as much as me.

very true. I tried to influence a lot of my mates to try and GET U2 a bit more but never succeeded. Its just Vertigo and Beautiful Day to them so to actually find people like your goodself and everyone else here is just fantastic. and I lost my entire boot collection so i'll be spending even more time on here
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I lost my entire boot collection so i'll be spending even more time on here

in that case you got a lot of downloading work ahead of you my friend.
    we are after going waaaaaay of topic here.
    its only a matter of time before Remy gets on our case.
  3. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

in that case you got a lot of downloading work ahead of you my friend.
    we are after going waaaaaay of topic here.
    its only a matter of time before Remy gets on our case.

Indeed I do. He's very picky about it but he is the boss so i'll see you in the game
  4. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

its kind of weird that people think we are crazy for spending so much time here, but in fact it makes me feel more sane - knowing there are other people out there that GET and appreciate U2 as much as me.

At risk of maintaining off topic, I just wanted to agree entirely with you. I changed my plans on Saturday too once I got involved in that game!!
  5. too good to miss
  6. nice avatar germcevoy, it´s so cool

7. Just posted the one thousanth post in the word association game less than 1 week after posting the first. Thanks to everyone whos posted and played and lets not stop here.
  8. Originally posted by anuare82nice avatar germcevoy, it´s so cool

thanks mate. Trying to find out where its from is turning out to be very problematic