1. Nice to have you back........ ........
  2. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

haha thanks man, are you going to Oxygen?

no man, i sold my ticket - going to see christy moore live at the marquee instead.
  3. It's great to have u back with us!. Noticed that many people are now leaving here or arent visiting as frequently.
  4. By the way, Macphistfly, did you finally move to Los Angeles or something so?
    You said a long time ago you were moving to the States, and I wanted to say were you were living now!

See you, and again, welcome back!!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongBy the way, Macphistfly, did you finally move to Los Angeles or something so?
    You said a long time ago you were moving to the States, and I wanted to say were you were living now!

See you, and again, welcome back!!

I am a man of many travels yes.
    I've relocated to a different part of Ireland.
    But i'll be in L.A within a few months. In all my spare time there when not working i'll probably be on here or jamming haha
    But i'll keep you guys updated.
  6. Originally posted by MacphistflyI am a man of many travels yes.
    I've relocated to a different part of Ireland.
    But i'll be in L.A within a few months. In all my spare time there when not working i'll probably be on here or jamming haha
    But i'll keep you guys updated.
    Aaaaaaaaaalright!!
  7. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilIt's great to have u back with us!. Noticed that many people are now leaving here or arent visiting as frequently.

not me im staying
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2[..]

not me im staying

heheheheheheheh me too
  9. Where abouts are you macphistfly
  10. Norn Iron ,Antrim.
  11. Antrim town or the county?
  12. the county, where are you?