1. i'm in Belfast but i'm out near Crumlin a lot aswell. Where abouts are you more specifically then?
  2. The wonderful drunken hole that is Portrush.
  3. ah god. your a man from the Irish side arent you? Portrush is good for one thing though. the North West 200
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyah god. your a man from the Irish side arent you? Portrush is good for one thing though. the North West 200

Haha yeh i'm a big Taig lol, but i have a lot of Protestant friends.
  5. likewise have I. they're not a bad bunch really but I dont know if I could trust one as much as a paddy
  6. The NW200 always leaves the place crowded and fucked up, lots of drunks and morons too.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoylikewise have I. they're not a bad bunch really but I dont know if I could trust one as much as a paddy

exactly, long as we don't bring politics into the issue things run smoothly.
  8. Originally posted by MacphistflyThe NW200 always leaves the place crowded and fucked up, lots of drunks and morons too.

I leave when the bikes do (big bike nut I am). Id stay but I hate Portrush
  9. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

exactly, long as we don't bring politics into the issue things run smoothly.

the protestant friends are always good for a 'mostly friendly' debate on the Paisley V Adams front I sometimes find
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

the protestant friends are always good for a 'mostly friendly' debate on the Paisley V Adams front I sometimes find

ugh i have no time for either of them. They both squabble whilst the EU eats up everything.

And Adams has alinated his harder fanbase,
  11. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

ugh i have no time for either of them. They both squabble whilst the EU eats up everything.

And Adams has alinated his harder fanbase,

I stand for niether of them either but they are very handy for a heated debate when the night is moving along slowly and the alcohol hasnt kicked in. then things get friendly again
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I stand for niether of them either but they are very handy for a heated debate when the night is moving along slowly and the alcohol hasnt kicked in. then things get friendly again

haha well you'll find im the only Irishman who doesn't drink.