1. Originally posted by yeahA weak song on a weak album. Can't say I'm a big fan of any of the versions they played.

I totally agree with the first part :
    I really don't like the song, totally boring
    But the album is fine with me
  2. Originally posted by u2met86ATYCLB: I love the full version, not the radio edit where they cut "Never thought you were a fool" and go straight to the chorus. I hate when I hear that type of gimmick on the radio. I love...
    +The echo / chimey synth notes at the beginning.
    +Bono (and Edge's vocals), all inflections, esp. Edge's extended "And if the night runs over"

Boston:
    I love...
    +"But darling look at you... now" (instead of the extended "ohh"), I dunno why but it gets me every time.
    +"But darling look at you... whoo hoo hoo hoo-ooh"
    +"It's a long way down to nothing at ahh...-whoa-all, oh, whoa-weh-hee-HAA"

Slane:
    I love...
    +Bono's intro: "Yeah yeah, yeah now, love song, soul... Hoo, hoo-hoo-hoo hoo-hoo-hoo"

Vertigo tour: I love...
    +Edge's acoustic open guitar tuning.

VERDICT: BOSTON is my favorite. Sorry for all the "ooh's" but if you've seen those versions you know exactly what I mean.

I agree with you Bono!!All those versions are great!!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..] i love all the funny moments of Slane, and of course the Nice Singing is one of them.

What about the Stuck @ Sao Paulo 06? Another good version!

That's my favourite one!!!

"Who is working for who here?"...Love when Bono said this!!

and Edge's singing is AMAZING!!!
  4. Stuck in a Moment is an ok song, I don't really like it, it sounds to "pop" and "commercial" for me. The acoustic one on the Canadian single is better...

Otherwise, I like it because if there was no Stuck single in France, we'd never get 2 songs with great quality sound from the Man Ray show
  5. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniThat's my favourite one!!!

"Who is working for who here?"...Love when Bono said this!!

and Edge's singing is AMAZING!!!
    i toght it was your favourite, just because all the songs in Sao Paulo arer great for you...
    Originally posted by AidanFormigoniI agree with you Bono!!All those versions are great!!
    Hum, it looks pretty strange to say "Hey, you, Bono..."... Hahhaha...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Hum, it looks pretty strange to say "Hey, you, Bono..."... Hahhaha...

Agreed ...and you're right about Sao Paulo 's show
  7. Shit, even though I didn't like the afwul acoustic performances of the last two tours, I'm SO digging the studio version the last few weeks since I've broken up with my boyfriend. I really get so much energy and positive feelings from the lyrics, 'You got to get yourself together, this time will pass' and so on.

I'm not afraid of anything in this world. There's nothing you can throw at me that I haven't already heard.

Thank you U2.
  8. sorry to hear that news, Dieder draw strength from this song, U2 will help you along - as they so often do.
  9. Originally posted by dieder:Shit, even though I didn't like the afwul acoustic performances of the last two tours, I'm SO digging the studio version the last few weeks since I've broken up with my boyfriend. I really get so much energy and positive feelings from the lyrics, 'You got to get yourself together, this time will pass' and so on.

I'm not afraid of anything in this world. There's nothing you can throw at me that I haven't already heard.

Thank you U2.

"What you don’t have you don’t need it now"

10. thank you Katherine, much appreciated! Was a really shitty period, and every day I feel a little better luckily.
  11. I've come to really like Stuck.
  12. Same here, I enjoy it a lot (except the 2009-2011 acoustic guitar versions). Funnily enough, it's one of my fav songs to play on guitar and I really really like to medley it with Kite and Stay.