1. i just read an article about the red rocks concert movie ...
    next year it's twenthy five year ago that u2 played overthere ..
    the people of denver,co want u2 to play next year at the same place
    to cellerbrate this event .it's for u2 an red rocks the time they where put on the map ....
    (the red rocks film UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY is one of the most sold video's in the world !!)
    they sent a petition to u2 if they will come over to do it all again !!!
    what do you think about this idear ???
    and if you lived in denver would you put your autograph on the petition ????

i self think it's a great idear and than played all the same songs and put it on dvd in the
    full show version . And bring it out with the first red rocks film .

and yes if i lived over there i was shore that i put my autograph on it .....

2. Great idea, they can always try, because if you don't try, you won't get anything for sure.
  3. Nowadays U2 can NOT play in a venue under the capicity of 10.000 people...
  4. why not play under 10.000 ??? they played at that time before 9000 people over there .....
    that's a 1000 people - 10.000 ....= 9000 .....(irving plaza /brooklyn bridge ??? under the 10.000)
    i don't know maybe the venue is now a day bigger then 25 years ago .....
    maybe they rebuilt it that there's more seats now a day ....
    i will search it on the internet ....
  5. id like to see it happen, but its very unlikely.
    cool avatar emiel.
  6. Originally posted by emielwhy not play under 10.000 ??? they played at that time before 9000 people over there .....
    that's a 1000 people - 10.000 ....= 9000 .....(irving plaza /brooklyn bridge ??? under the 10.000)
    i don't know maybe the venue is now a day bigger then 25 years ago .....
    maybe they rebuilt it that there's more seats now a day ....
    i will search it on the internet ....
    Well, they're not really Full concerts, you know what I mean. 10 songs, 5 songs, not a complete show.
    I can't imagine a nowadays U2 show (with Vertigo, Elevation, Until The End, Mysterious Ways, etc.) at Red Rocks...
  7. They won't do it indeed.. But it would be cool anyway! Red Rocks was awesome, it's funny that it wasn't even sold out back then.
  8. thanks you liked my avater i am a great adam fan !!! and wanted bono also in the picture

9. Originally posted by LikeASongNowadays U2 can NOT play in a venue under the capicity of 10.000 people...

I think you're an amazing group if you CAN play for "only a few" people...
    We all know U2 can easily rock a whole Stadium and that's great
    But they will be amazing if they play for a less bigger audience

And i'm not sure to say they won't do it...
    We all know sometimes it can be very boring to tour for about 2 years, always playing quite the same songs in quite the same atmosphere
    So they search variation in there songs but why not playing for a "small" (cause 9000 is still a LOT!) audience ? I think they'll enjoy it ! The only problem is for the visitors : think how many people would fight for a ticket
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

I think you're an amazing group if you CAN play for "only a few" people...
    We all know U2 can easily rock a whole Stadium and that's great
    But they will be amazing if they play for a less bigger audience

And i'm not sure to say they won't do it...
    We all know sometimes it can be very boring to tour for about 2 years, always playing quite the same songs in quite the same atmosphere
    So they search variation in there songs but why not playing for a "small" (cause 9000 is still a LOT!) audience ? I think they'll enjoy it ! The only problem is for the visitors : think how many people would fight for a ticket

Yeah U2 works perfect in a small environment, the club dates leg in advance of the Elevation tour was awesome!
  11. Yes that's why i was a little disapoited that first of al the elevation show in holland
    was in the Prince of orange hal in utrecht (attendence 10.000)and then they replaced it
    to the gelredome in arnhem (attendence 35.000) .
    Because of technical problems the venue in utrecht was to small for the stage or
    something .(later they said they only did it because they could sell more tickets so
    more people where able to see the show .)
    oke thats good with me but i the idear that the crowd was smaller .........you know
    what i mean !!!!!!!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, they're not really Full concerts, you know what I mean. 10 songs, 5 songs, not a complete show.
    I can't imagine a nowadays U2 show (with Vertigo, Elevation, Until The End, Mysterious Ways, etc.) at Red Rocks...

But thye don't have to play these songs. Just stick to the songs of their early days.

Anyway, Point Depot was also a small show, wasn't it? And it was great anyway.