1. Originally posted by yeahJust for the records: All that you can't leave behind and How to dismantle an atomic bomb are decent albums. Better than anything most bands will ever do. But for U2 standards they're weak.

Okay... Stuck, Kite and All Because Of You are really crap

I'll concede Stuck and Because Of You are little but average but Kite is better than that but opinions are opinions i suppose
  2. Kite is one of the best songs they ever made..Most folks underrate it..
  3. Most of the people here thinks Kite is a fantastic song. I'd love it if Bono had the Zooropa voice to sing it. That's so simple.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASongMost of the people here thinks Kite is a fantastic song. I'd love it if Bono had the Zooropa voice to sing it. That's so simple.

Would be awesome! I think Kite is even better than Elevation, Beautiful Day etc. Number one is Kite, Walk on is 2nd.
  5. Originally posted by MWSAHNumber one is Kite, Walk on is 2nd.
    Agree...
    And "lyrically" we can't forget Peace on Earth, this song shakes my whole body...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Agree...
    And "lyrically" we can't forget Peace on Earth, this song shakes my whole body...

Also a great song. Beautiful Day is good, Elevtion too, but they're both commercial songs (Elevation for TombRaider and BD as their first single) The 'real' songs are Kite, Walk On and as you say Peace on Earth (especially when Larry comes in)