1. Sergio i was never threathened with a ban
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    1 - Isn't it TRUE? I obviously can't check it out since I'm banned, but please someone confirm it or deny it...
    2 - Absolutely TRUE. It the discussion had to do with my ban, only Frank and Kev will know, but that's how it happened. The big discussion with Diego/resteveezes regarding the San Sebastian IEM, with further participation of other U2T members, led to my ban.
    3 - That is obviosuly TRUE, it's an actual screenshot. You can even check out for yourself.
    4 - That is also TRUE, you yourself told me on the PMs which is u2santos' ratio in U2T...

After all that, I did logical connections and thought that my ban had to do with that. Easy.

1. is true

ahh well i don't care but
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

But now seriously:
    1) you block and censure several ways of writing "u2start" in your forums... that's sincerely awesome.

As I know, u2torrents will block and censure all sites witch spread lossy stuff from u2.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    [..]
    [..]
    [..]
    [..]
    [..]
    + other (now pointless) discussion regarding U2start's interests, the evolve of the online U2 world, etc etc.

So this is how Private Messages are dealt with here? That's really nice.

To your points:

1) true - as for every other link to lossy stuff
    2) you were told numerous times that the ban has nothing to do with this site
    3) And in this message you find the reason for the ban
    4) The ratio used to be 0.5 in the past. Might be that you were banned during this period. Might also be that you share the same IP with other users.

In any case, it has nothing to do with being a crew member here. All other crew members have one or more accounts over at U2t, so no need to play the martyr.
  5. If we had a most useless discussion of the month, this one would be it

Lets all forget this and move on
  6. Wow Likeasong your a bitter old man.

We are not in the business of banning folks because of personal dislikes. We ban accounts of users who try to undermine the system. You know the people who try to hit and run and not give back to the community, or the ones who trash an account's ratio then move to open another to steal more from the community.

As I said before we have standards and are not for everyone. We are generally a community of tapers, who like to share in lossless material, that's all.

As for your issue, feel free to contact me privately here and I'll look into your issue. You where NOT banned because of you or your association with this site. Honestly I don't even know what your username is on U2T. I believe other mods here would know that there was never a move to ban them from U2T.
  7. The site is down again. I wanted to finish with seeding my Kiel 1992-Rematser. So I can't. I'll go to my garden now. Bye.
  8. Hi I'm trying to log in to 2uTorrents.com.

When I type in my username & password, and login, the browser goes to the following url: http://u2torrents.com/login?returnto=%2Faccount

and when I click on forums I get the following error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Does anyone have an email to the admin of the site?

Thanks.
  9. Their own management staff is more likely to help you regarding this problem. Good luck.
  10. Does any have the admin's email?