1. did you guys get your e-mails?
  2. i'm affraid to ask for it as well. But if you don't mind i would love to have it as well. Kite is such a great song!

my email is: Elisatwente@hotmail.com
  3. Which night in Sydney was this, by the way? I absolutely love this version.
  4. Is a Mix, the intro and the edge`s solo is taked from 18th Nov. 2006, and the rest of the song is from 11th Nov. 2006.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoydid you guys get your e-mails?

I did. Very much appreciated; thank you as always my friend
  6. germcevoy, any chance you can send it to me too? The audio quality on the youtube version isn't that great...

much appreciated,

jhask33@yahoo.com
  7. Originally posted by lagas269Is a Mix, the intro and the edge`s solo is taked from 18th Nov. 2006, and the rest of the song is from 11th Nov. 2006.

I didn't know that - that's why I couldn't hear the difference in the bootlegs! At least Zoo Station from Buenos Aires IS Zoo Station from Buenos Aires, not four different nights. Awesome mix though.
  8. Originally posted by drewhigginsI didn't know that - that's why I couldn't hear the difference in the bootlegs! At least Zoo Station from Buenos Aires IS Zoo Station from Buenos Aires, not four different nights. Awesome mix though.
    Zoo Station IS from Buenos Aires, but it's highly edited (the original version was different in some parts). They always edit their live releases, they don't show the untouched version to the whole world...

Awesome mix though.
  9. Hey, I miss this one. Could you send it to lange.rob@hotmail.com too? Very much appreciated!
  10. and ilmaestro007@yahoo.com as well?
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Zoo Station IS from Buenos Aires, but it's highly edited (the original version was different in some parts). They always edit their live releases, they don't show the untouched version to the whole world...

Awesome mix though.

It's about time the unedited versions were used. Live is LIVE - not some bullshit edited together to make up something to make it sound better. Well, that's a bit of a disappointment. By the way, I listened to Zoo Station from Buenos Aires off here + the video (it was that good I got it twice) then the version and it is edited. In the video there is lots of empty space at the beginning like you can actually hear the wind then it's turned down. This isn't the same with the B-side.

Ripped off!!! But god I love bootlegs - the whole kit, not half-kitted.