1. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

I know, I'm like that too , and I hope you'll get all your singles

THANKS MATE!!!

Unfortunately you will probabily not know if I succed. But I'll remeber your wishes!

2. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Some people are completists, they just want to collect everything the band ever officially released.
    Digital files are not a real collection for me, though. Unless you have them all in lossless format they'll sound worse than the original CD/Tape/Vinyl. And you don't have the original artwork, booklet,... But maybe I'm just too oldschool...
    You can get many OOP singles pretty cheap in used record shops. Another way is ebay and record fairs.

Totally agree too

I had a great feeling when I received my Streets single by the mail, and I was proud to throw away my CD-R copy and replace it by the real thing
  3. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]
    I don't think that's an old mentality, at least that's not ancient! It's not the official mentality of the time (people rarely care about official materials - just download music illegally), but it's simply another way to live music. And this is MY own way.

Good to know.
    You know, these days a lot of people download the stuff they come across, put it on their ipod and don't take the time to listen to this fantastic band the way one should do. Laid back, with a good bottle of wine and the Hi-Fi System cranked up.

Just a tip: Put 'The Joshua Tree' in your stereo, darken your room, lay down and listen to 'Exit' at maximum volume. Better than sex.
  4. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Good to know.
    You know, these days a lot of people download the stuff they come across, put it on their ipod and don't take the time to listen to this fantastic band the way one should do. Laid back, with a good bottle of wine and the Hi-Fi System cranked up.

Just a tip: Put 'The Joshua Tree' in your stereo, darken your room, lay down and listen to 'Exit' at maximum volume. Better than sex.

Don't know what kind of sex your having mate if thats better than sex for you
  5. Originally posted by yeahJust a tip: Put 'The Joshua Tree' in your stereo, darken your room, lay down and listen to 'Exit' at maximum volume. Better than sex.

Originally posted by rmann83Don't know what kind of sex your having mate if thats better than sex for you

HA-HA!
    Well, I'll take yeah's words as a joke. I think it's logical that no song can be better than sex.

Anyway, I got the suggestion. Thanks!
  6. Listen to It during sex. I wan't to lose my virginity to a U2 song and thats as good as any.
  7. Originally posted by yeah[..]

You can get many OOP singles pretty cheap in used record shops. Another way is ebay and record fairs.

is right

-just last week I got the original All I want is You ,and I have close to 45 singles now going back to UF and War .I'm currently chasing a mint condition New Years day
    I want the originals rather than digital downloads .All my Vinyl then gets framed and displayed inthe living room

8. Originally posted by pacmuleI am creating a little compilation album, with ultra rare tracks (most of them), heres a little info on it:

1. Fire (Edit)
    2. Gloria (Edit)
    3. I Will Follow (Live From Hattem)
    4. Two Hearts Beat As One (Long Version)
    5. Wire (Celtic Dub)
    6. A Sort of Homecoming (Alternate Vocals)
    7. Love Comes Tumbling (Fasle Start)
    8. Love Comes Tumbling (Alternate Vocals)
    9. Desire (Hollywood Promo Remix)
    10. Can't Help Falling in Love (Mystery Train Dub)
    11. Until the End of the World (Soundtrack Version)
    12. Desire (Live ZooTV)
    13. Zooropa (Live ZooTV)
    14. Zooropa (Edit)
    15. Numb (The Perfecto Mix) (6:42)
    16. Your Blue Room (Radio Edit)
    17. Please (Song Hook)
    18. Please (UK Edit)
    19. If God Will Send His Angels (Research Hook)
    20. Mofo (Matthew Roberts Explicit Mix)
    21. Stuck in a Moment (Radio Edit)
    22. Walk On (The Hallellujah Mix)
    23. City of Blinding Lights (Phones P.D.A. In N.Y.C. Mix)
    24. City of Blinding Lights (Paradise Soul Vocal Mix)
    25. U2 On The Simpsons

Can you email me this songs(diegovboy@hotmail.com):
    1. Fire (Edit)
    2. Gloria (Edit)
    5. Wire (Celtic Dub)
    17. Please (Song Hook)
  9. Originally posted by pacmuleI am creating a little compilation album, with ultra rare tracks (most of them), heres a little info on it:

1. Fire (Edit)
    2. Gloria (Edit)
    3. I Will Follow (Live From Hattem)
    4. Two Hearts Beat As One (Long Version)
    5. Wire (Celtic Dub)
    7. Love Comes Tumbling (Fasle Start)
    8. Love Comes Tumbling (Alternate Vocals)
    9. Desire (Hollywood Promo Remix)
    10. Can't Help Falling in Love (Mystery Train Dub)
    11. Until the End of the World (Soundtrack Version)
    12. Desire (Live ZooTV)
    13. Zooropa (Live ZooTV)
    14. Zooropa (Edit)
    15. Numb (The Perfecto Mix) (6:42)
    17. Please (Song Hook)
    18. Please (UK Edit)
    19. If God Will Send His Angels (Research Hook)
    20. Mofo (Matthew Roberts Explicit Mix)
    21. Stuck in a Moment (Radio Edit)
    22. Walk On (The Hallellujah Mix)
    23. City of Blinding Lights (Phones P.D.A. In N.Y.C. Mix)
    24. City of Blinding Lights (Paradise Soul Vocal Mix)
    25. U2 On The Simpsons

wow this sounds great !

could you please send this to me

thank alot
  10. Originally posted by redgav[..]

is right

-just last week I got the original All I want is You ,and I have close to 45 singles now going back to UF and War .I'm currently chasing a mint condition New Years day
    I want the originals rather than digital downloads .All my Vinyl then gets framed and displayed inthe living room

http://tinyurl.com/2lukvu

Try that. A mint vinyl of NYD.
  11. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan[..]

wow this sounds great !

could you please send this to me

thank alot

heres my email address
    wayne0507@hotmail.co.uk
  12. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Good to know.

I'm all the way through to Rattle and Hum - listened to every album since that one.