1. Hey Nate...I know you aren't here...but we talk about Nextel Cup...I ant to know your favourite pilot...mine is Mark Martin...I also like Bush brothers and Earnhardt Jr. too

See you friend!
  2. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniHey Nate...I know you aren't here...but we talk about Nextel Cup...I ant to know your favourite pilot...mine is Mark Martin...I also like Bush brothers and Earnhardt Jr. too

See you friend!

I like Jeff Gordon, Kevin Harvick, Jr., and Mark Martin.
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I like Jeff Gordon, Kevin Harvick, Jr., and Mark Martin.

And what about JP Montoya?
    I've seen a couple of races this year, (I really enjoyed the Glen one).....man he's just NOT ABLE to run with those cars....he was pretty a dog in F1, and he confirms in nascar....
  4. What a great topic!
    I just love Motor Racing... one of my greatest passions!
    I adore F1 and FERRARI is like blood for me!
    Ayrton Senna is my myth and Michael Schumacher is in my heart.
  5. Originally posted by stefano1973[..]

I've seen a couple of races this year, (I really enjoyed the Glen one).....man he's just NOT ABLE to run with those cars....he was pretty a dog in F1, and he confirms in nascar....

Hey Stefano, I totally agree with you! Montoya a dog!
    If Ron Dennis dismiss a man in the way he did with him last year (after the US_gp), it means it's a terrible driver and even more a terrible guy!
  6. Originally posted by stefano1973[..]

Well Montoya pretty much wrecks someone every week. I've watched NASCAR since I was
    about three years old and I've never seen anybody like him. I understand why you enjoyed
    Watkins Glen. It was probably one of the most Exciting races all season.
  7. Originally posted by stefano1973[..]

Agreed!!
  8. Originally posted by alfmlcWhat a great topic!
    I just love Motor Racing... one of my greatest passions!
    I adore F1 and FERRARI is like blood for me!
    Ayrton Senna is my myth and Michael Schumacher is in my heart.

Senna is THE MAN!!!
    I remember when I was a little boy and watched every F1 GP....wow....how good he drove...

Brazil miss he...he was a hero for us
  9. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Senna is THE MAN!!!
    I remember when I was a little boy and watched every F1 GP....wow....how good he drove...

Brazil miss he

Yeah. He was a legend.
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Well Montoya pretty much wrecks someone every week. I've watched NASCAR since I was
    about three years old and I've never seen anybody like him. I understand why you enjoyed
    Watkins Glen. It was probably one of the most Exciting races all season.

Totally agree about Glen...best race of the year!!
  11. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Totally agree about Glen...best race of the year!!

Yep! Both Daytona races were great!!! And we can't forget my home
    track...Indy! What a race!
  12. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah. He was a legend.

Shumacher won more races and championships..but in my opinion nobody will drive better than Senna