1. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Shumacher won more races and championships..but in my opinion nobody will drive better than Senna

Agreed!
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yep! Both Daytona races were great!!! And we can't forget my home
    track...Indy! What a race!

I didn't remember that race...I agree with you again...and yesterday Jimmie Jhonsonwon again...I think he'll be very happy during teh playoffs
  3. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

I didn't remember that race...I agree with you again...and yesterday Jimmie Jhonsonwon again...I think he'll be very happy during teh playoffs

Yeah he will be! Jeff Gordon needs to get win at richmond. I'd much rather him start
    the chase in first than in second! This is the first time I've ever hated the
    new points system. It's just awful that's he'll lose that 300+ lead in the
    points.
  4. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah he will be! Jeff Gordon needs to get win at richmond. I'd much rather him start
    the chase in first than in second! This is the first time I've ever hated the
    new points system. It's just awful that's he'll lose that 300+ lead in the
    points.

that's true....I don't like the new points sistem...it's desn't seens fair...but It will be very dificult to JG win at Richmound....I think Ky.Bush and Edwards have good chances
  5. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Shumacher won more races and championships..but in my opinion nobody will drive better than Senna

Yes Senna was a genious of races....i don't know if you're old enough to have enjoyed Gilles Villeneuve, but I consider him one of the myths of F1. He was quite crazy when driving, but you could not get bored in a race with him.
    Unfortunately he did not live enough to prove the world he was the best driver of the 80's

6. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

that's true....I don't like the new points sistem...it's desn't seens fair...but It will be very dificult to JG win at Richmound....I think Ky.Bush and Edwards have good chances

Agreed. We can't forget Jimmie though. He won the at Richmond earlier this season. It'll
    be very hard for JG to win at Richmond, even though he's got 4 or 5 wins there. Kyle
    Busch is probably gonna run up front so he's got a chance. And Carl Edwards is
    on a Hot Streak so he's got a chance.
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Agreed. We can't forget Jimmie though. He won the at Richmond earlier this season. It'll
    be very hard for JG to win at Richmond, even though he's got 4 or 5 wins there. Kyle
    Busch is probably gonna run up front so he's got a chance. And Carl Edwards is
    on a Hot Streak so he's got a chance.

Foegot about Jimmie...agreed again...and Jr. needs to get a good result too
  8. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Foegot about Jimmie...agreed again...and Jr. needs to get a good result too

Yeah. In my mind, he's done. He probably won't make the chase unfortunately...
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah. In my mind, he's done. He probably won't make the chase unfortunately...

Agreed again...we have very similar opinions today Nate...and I loved your new avvie!!It represents U2!!
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Agreed again...we have very similar opinions today Nate...and I loved your new avvie!!It represents U2!!

Thanks! I love yours! Where did you find it?