1. Originally posted by tui[..]

Yea fair enough i guess it is a hard decision.. he has had a few good haircuts during his days
    So true.. Bono as The Fly is my favourite so for some reason i always picture him that way! Its the hair lol

lol i know!! us girls do need to get more vocal dont we? haha nice talking to ya! hopefully have a chat to you again sometime .. okay boys im finished

Thank God!!

Joke joke

It's always a pleasure to talk to you my friend and I'm here to say one thing:I LOVED YOUR NEW AVVIE!!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you soon friend!!
  2. its all about Bono's hair NOW!!! the POPMart look!!!! i have the hair kinda i cut it like that ALMOST not perfect =(
  3. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Thank God!!

Joke joke

It's always a pleasure to talk to you my friend and I'm here to say one thing:I LOVED YOUR NEW AVVIE!!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you soon friend!!

lol oh your a lil cheeky fella aren't you? haha just kidding!
    Thanks soo much Aidan! I made it with the site you gave me! still experimenting.. Im glad you like it!!
    Hope all is well
  4. Originally posted by Genaro92U2its all about Bono's hair NOW!!! the POPMart look!!!! i have the hair kinda i cut it like that ALMOST not perfect =(

I usually have hair like that. But decided to let it grow a little and now I look more like Larry during ZooTV!
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2its all about Bono's hair NOW!!! the POPMart look!!!! i have the hair kinda i cut it like that ALMOST not perfect =(

lol it is a nice look i must admit.. makes Bono look nicely groomed and everything but there is something about the long messy look that does it for me lol.. ohhh did you cut it yourself? i'm sure it'll look fine
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I usually have hair like that. But decided to let it grow a little and now I look more like Larry during ZooTV!

Thats a good look too Larry hair always looks good!
  7. Originally posted by tui[..]

Thats a good look too Larry hair always looks good!

Yeah. Except it's more of a brown shade and doesn't look as greasy!
  8. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah. Except it's more of a brown shade and doesn't look as greasy!

lol well thats good then haha.. brown is all good. And atleast you know how to wash your hair hehe the greasy look isnt that nice sometimes!
  9. Originally posted by tui[..]

lol well thats good then haha.. brown is all good. And atleast you know how to wash your hair hehe the greasy look isnt that nice sometimes!

I don't think Larry has ever washed his hair in his life!
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I don't think Larry has ever washed his hair in his life!

lol you dont think so? maybe not with soap or shampoo or conditioner.. probably just a lil rinse under some hot water eh?
  11. Originally posted by tui[..]

lol you dont think so? maybe not with soap or shampoo or conditioner.. probably just a lil rinse under some hot water eh?

Yeah....I guess!
  12. my favourite bono is in the "rattle and hum" era.....he is very beautiful with long hairs