1. Originally posted by snitch[..]

i think his best hair era ironically is the nowadays look...as hairless he can get.... lol edge certainly has got the cool guy look!

So true.. being another girl here i like your opinion it is the best look for him.. especially with the lil bit of goatie growth and the beanie! always a good look!

As for Bono.. im sorry but i LOVE his hair during the ZooTV era him as The Fly i know its another character but the hair is perfect haha..
  2. Originally posted by tui[..]

So true.. being another girl here i like your opinion it is the best look for him.. especially with the lil bit of goatie growth and the beanie! always a good look!

As for Bono.. im sorry but i LOVE his hair during the ZooTV era him as The Fly i know its another character but the hair is perfect haha..

hey....don't get me wrong!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair during zootv too.... i just can't decide which one i prefer the most..... it's kind of hard really!!!!
    and i think that bono really is that characters in some strange and loveable way...he created them anyway...

ok...i must stop...or i'll go on and on....and the guys here will think... "yeah..whatever...girls" LOL
    but i think we should express ourselves more times tui!!!! it's nice to talk to another girl here!!
  3. Originally posted by snitch

i love everything about elevation era.....i already told y'all so many times that it was my birth into the u2 world, and it says it all...

Me as well. Can't say anything bad about Elevation era in my eyes. May not be my favorite but definitely precious to me.

Best Edge look: Gay Cowboy MR the Edge.

If he cantered into a club with that fake muscle shirt and dirty mustache, i would cheer for him...then run the other way as fast as possible
  4. yeah..whatever...girls
  5. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

Me as well. Can't say anything bad about Elevation era in my eyes. May not be my favorite but definitely precious to me.
    [..]

i couldn't put it better....

Originally posted by rmann83[..]

If he cantered into a club with that fake muscle shirt and dirty mustache, i would cheer for him...then run the other way as fast as possible

that'll be a funny thing to watch!!!! eheh

Originally posted by rmann83yeah..whatever...girls

6. Originally posted by LikeASongWhat about that??

He really looks like a creature from an UFO...
    [image]

You said all friend!!
  7. Originally posted by snitch[..]

i think his best hair era ironically is the nowadays look...as hairless he can get.... lol edge certainly has got the cool guy look!

Agreed!!!!
  8. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

the best Edge look for me is:"Wearing the number 7 shirt this evening...."
  9. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

You can't compare Bono to the Fly or Macphisto. They're they're own characters and totally kicked ass.

Héhé, totally agreed but i really LOVE that picture above you...
    The Fly totally rules

But if you only talk about BONO then it's from JT
  10. About Edge...

Well he hasn't get hair this days but i love his look of nowadays

And i must admit as our girl here that i found his Cowboy-look totally awesome
  11. Originally posted by snitch[..]

hey....don't get me wrong!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair during zootv too.... i just can't decide which one i prefer the most..... it's kind of hard really!!!!
    and i think that bono really is that characters in some strange and loveable way...he created them anyway...

ok...i must stop...or i'll go on and on....and the guys here will think... "yeah..whatever...girls" LOL
    but i think we should express ourselves more times tui!!!! it's nice to talk to another girl here!!

Yea fair enough i guess it is a hard decision.. he has had a few good haircuts during his days
    So true.. Bono as The Fly is my favourite so for some reason i always picture him that way! Its the hair lol

lol i know!! us girls do need to get more vocal dont we? haha nice talking to ya! hopefully have a chat to you again sometime .. okay boys im finished
  12. Originally posted by BelgianBonoAbout Edge...

Well he hasn't get hair this days but i love his look of nowadays

And i must admit as our girl here that i found his Cowboy-look totally awesome

Definately! Agree with you totally buddy!.. The Cowboy-look the hat and everything was a good look