streets - boston 2001
    kite -sydney 2005
    zoo station - windows in the sky single
    two hearts beat as one = boston 83
    until the end of the world = slane 2001
    new years day =?

more coming soon.
  4. Links sent. Let me know if you get the e-mail
  5. Originally posted by RickJKDMANthanx a million!

here is what i am thinking of using so far. in no particular order

with or without you -rattle and hum
    streets - boston 2001
    kite -sydney 2005
    zoo station - windows in the sky single
    two hearts beat as one = boston 83
    until the end of the world = slane 2001
    new years day =?

more coming soon.

New Year's Day : http://www.u2start.com/topic/1575/

I personally reccommend the Dortmund version
  6. thank you thank you.
    i did recieve them. i have to wait until my wife is done downloading something with rapidshare. we dont have an account.

ill get them in a little bit

thanx again.
  7. If you need a few more then let me know and I can upload them in one folder and that will make it easier
  8. Originally posted by RickJKDMANthanx a lot. that is awesome.

what did you use to edit out the audience gaps? someone suggested itunes. if so, how do you do it on itunes.

also, as far as a starter, i was thinking either city of blinding lights, or even zoo station (the one from the windows in the sky single), to me, that versions guitar cuts like a razor.
    Here is the link I promised you: http://rapidshare.com/files/42730654/Live_CD_Best_Of__From_LikeASong_to_Rick_.rar

Enjoy!

To edit the audience parts, cut and remove the gaps etc I use a light, light, light program called Mp3 Direct Cut...Great!

Maybe tomorrow you get another CD compilation by LikeASong...
  9. Originally posted by RickJKDMANthanx a lot. that is awesome.

what did you use to edit out the audience gaps? someone suggested itunes. if so, how do you do it on itunes.

also, as far as a starter, i was thinking either city of blinding lights, or even zoo station (the one from the windows in the sky single), to me, that versions guitar cuts like a razor.

To get rid of the gaps on iTunes, just go into preferences and under the Advanced tab click Burning then none for gap between songs. You will also need to make the playlist you have created :-

Select all the songs on the playlist, right-click and go to Get Info. Under info (should be headed multiple item info) go to gapless album at the bottom and convert to yes.

This will give you a gapless CD; but other programs such LikeaSong uses are more professional and allow fades etc.

I don't have much to add for versions of songs, I think the guys here have it covered.

Wishing you all the best with this, a brilliant and very generous idea. Thoughts to your family.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoyIf you need a few more then let me know and I can upload them in one folder and that will make it easier

could you possibly help me with milan audio.
    also maybe joshua tree los angeles

thanx
    rick
  11. Originally posted by RickJKDMAN[..]

could you possibly help me with milan audio.
    also maybe joshua tree los angeles

thanx
    rick

Milan DVD audio? You can get JT LA from here