1. I have only U2 by U2
    Looks I have to save some money and buy U2 Show and U2 ATEOTW
  2. Originally posted by BenkyI have only U2 by U2

only????

I really want to buy U2 BY U2!!!
  3. Originally posted by tuiNow ive heard about these books and ive managed to have a little looksie at them at some of the bookstores here in NZ but i need some opinions,, are they are good read? is it reliable?
    Also if you have the time are there any suggestions on what is the best book about the band/member of the band or any recommendations on what to read?
    Thanks so much (P.S i have U2 by U2 by first book purchase i just want to learn more hehe)
    Greetings all from NZ and Take Care

Hi friend!
    How are you?

I have U2 Show....it's an amazing book,specially because the amazing pictures!!!I love them all!!!
    The picture from my avvie come from U2 Show book!!I would buy if I were you!!
    And i don't have U2 at the end of the world book,but I want to buy it,because I konw is a very good book too!!But first i have to buy U2 by U2!!!!

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you tui!!!
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]I'd give the Bono on Bono a miss

NONONONONONONONONONO:$

Bono on Bono is AMAAAAAZZZINNGGGGGGGG

Couldn't put it down.
  5. Originally posted by u2met86[..]

NONONONONONONONONONO:$

Bono on Bono is AMAAAAAZZZINNGGGGGGGG

Couldn't put it down.

I know but its all in U2byU2
  6. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi friend!
    How are you?

I have U2 Show....it's an amazing book,specially because the amazing pictures!!!I love them all!!!
    The picture from my avvie come from U2 Show book!!I would buy if I were you!!
    And i don't have U2 at the end of the world book,but I want to buy it,because I konw is a very good book too!!But first i have to buy U2 by U2!!!!

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you tui!!!

Im great thanks Had my first day back at school afte a nice 2 week holiday.. its sucks lol rained all day and found out i have two tests next week so YAH! great first day back lol...
    Aww okay thanks for that Aidan! Yea i had a brwse through U2 Show just a quick look and i landed on that picture from your avvie! I was like "AIDAN HAS THE PICTURE!!" got really excited haha.. Its such a nice pic!
    Oh definantly get U2byU2 honestly as soon as i foound it was released on had to buy it straight away.. $50NZ im glad i spent hehe its well worth it!.. I just got U2 at the end of the world from the library really exciting! Cant wait to start reading it!
    BTW im still waitig for my email hehe.. jus kidding
    Talk to ya soon!!!
  7. Originally posted by BenkyI have only U2 by U2

Id suggest maybe your local library first! Just in case you already have it all in U2byU2
  8. Originally posted by tui[..]

Id suggest maybe your local library first! Just in case you already have it all in U2byU2

Yeah try the library. Tui knows how much luck I've had at the library!
  9. Originally posted by tui[..]

Im great thanks Had my first day back at school afte a nice 2 week holiday.. its sucks lol rained all day and found out i have two tests next week so YAH! great first day back lol...
    Aww okay thanks for that Aidan! Yea i had a brwse through U2 Show just a quick look and i landed on that picture from your avvie! I was like "AIDAN HAS THE PICTURE!!" got really excited haha.. Its such a nice pic!
    Oh definantly get U2byU2 honestly as soon as i foound it was released on had to buy it straight away.. $50NZ im glad i spent hehe its well worth it!.. I just got U2 at the end of the world from the library really exciting! Cant wait to start reading it!
    BTW im still waitig for my email hehe.. jus kidding
    Talk to ya soon!!!

U2 by U2 is great. I'm trying to read it cover to cover.
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

U2 by U2 is great. I'm trying to read it cover to cover.

that will be easy. I wished they did a smaller paperback text only version aswell. The book is huge
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

that will be easy. I wished they did a smaller paperback text only version aswell. The book is huge

I know! I take it on long car trips and I look like an idiot!
  12. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I know! I take it on long car trips and I look like an idiot!

I took it on the bus once. I had to buy it a ticket!