1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah try the library. Tui knows how much luck I've had at the library!

LOL oh yes i know haha.. You lucky thing i wish my library was that cool haha.. still can't get over it super jealous hehe
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I know! I take it on long car trips and I look like an idiot!

LOL i know you do eh? Its so huge can't fit it in a bag or anything.. gotta bloody heeve it around under ya arm and what not haha.. like germcevoy said it would be SO much pratical in the lil text book size hehe.. but a bok aint no fun without pictures!
  3. Originally posted by tui[..]

LOL i know you do eh? Its so huge can't fit it in a bag or anything.. gotta bloody heeve it around under ya arm and what not haha.. like germcevoy said it would be SO much pratical in the lil text book size hehe.. but a bok aint no fun without pictures!

i'd still keep the big bastard but its so damn hard to read when its that size and some pages are almost unreadable because they have dark photographs behind the text. annoying
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i'd still keep the big bastard but its so damn hard to read when its that size and some pages are almost unreadable because they have dark photographs behind the text. annoying

Yea of course the big one looks good on my bed side table ahah.. but yea man i totally know what you mean! I try to read it at night and its like i need a spotlight sometimes to read the bloody text haha
    still love the book tho
  5. Originally posted by tui[..]

Id suggest maybe your local library first! Just in case you already have it all in U2byU2

Yea I will thanks
  6. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

only????

I really want to buy U2 BY U2!!!

How come you didn't buy it yet
  7. Originally posted by tui[..]

Im great thanks Had my first day back at school afte a nice 2 week holiday.. its sucks lol rained all day and found out i have two tests next week so YAH! great first day back lol...
    Aww okay thanks for that Aidan! Yea i had a brwse through U2 Show just a quick look and i landed on that picture from your avvie! I was like "AIDAN HAS THE PICTURE!!" got really excited haha.. Its such a nice pic!
    Oh definantly get U2byU2 honestly as soon as i foound it was released on had to buy it straight away.. $50NZ im glad i spent hehe its well worth it!.. I just got U2 at the end of the world from the library really exciting! Cant wait to start reading it!
    BTW im still waitig for my email hehe.. jus kidding
    Talk to ya soon!!!

Hi tui!!
    How are you friend??

Glad your happy!!
    and thanks for remember me!!I'm very honourable!!
    i finally save enough money to buy U2byU2!!I think I'll buy it tomorrow!!I can't wait to get it!!!
    Enjoy your reading friend!!
    Greetings from Brazil to you!!

Take care of yourself and be happy!!

See you tui!!!
  8. U2 at the end of the world is a great book.
    Impossible to find, but feels like the grail once you got it.
  9. Originally posted by MacphistflyU2 at the end of the world is a great book.
    Impossible to find, but feels like the grail once you got it.

Yea im having alot of trouble finding it in shops! But i managed to get my hands on it in the library today! YAH! Finally i get to see what its like.. Thanks everyone for their opinions..

Also i noticed another book when i was browsing. U2 Into the Heart. Has anyone read them? I still havent had time to sit down and read them lol
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi tui!!
    How are you friend??

Glad your happy!!
    and thanks for remember me!!I'm very honourable!!
    i finally save enough money to buy U2byU2!!I think I'll buy it tomorrow!!I can't wait to get it!!!
    Enjoy your reading friend!!
    Greetings from Brazil to you!!

Take care of yourself and be happy!!

See you tui!!!

Im great! I super happy thanks Aidan! and yourself hows the soccer going? Havent been able to watch it on our TV we can't get the live coverage YAH Trust me it will be one of the best U2 purchases you make! It really is a great read im sure you won't regret it! Hope you enjoy it!
    Enjoy your reading too! And just read your email! I LOVE it so much! Now ill try my best to write back as soon as i can!
    Talk to you soon Take care

p.s im saving to by a guitar im going to learn and start blasting out U2 tunes hehe
  11. Originally posted by tui[..]

Im great! I super happy thanks Aidan! and yourself hows the soccer going? Havent been able to watch it on our TV we can't get the live coverage YAH Trust me it will be one of the best U2 purchases you make! It really is a great read im sure you won't regret it! Hope you enjoy it!
    Enjoy your reading too! And just read your email! I LOVE it so much! Now ill try my best to write back as soon as i can!
    Talk to you soon Take care

p.s im saving to by a guitar im going to learn and start blasting out U2 tunes hehe

Hi tui
    How are you??

Finally I got it!!U2 by U2!!I'll start to read it soon as possible!!
    and I'm very glad you liked my e-mail...don't worry about answer me soon...do it when you get time ok?!

Always a pleasure to talk to you tui!!
    Keep in touch!!

and good luck with your guitar!!I would love to play one,but my brother plays it and he try to teach me without success
    I'm sure you'll play it very well!!!

See you soon!!
  12. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniFinally I got it!!U2 by U2!!I'll start to read it soon as possible!!

I'm very very glad for you, my friend!
    Enjoy the reading, it's a book from another planet!