1. Originally posted by snitch[..]

marti my friend....you said it all.... i don't know why....but the whole bono as something about it... and it certainly is beautiful....

but hey....i do want to go to a U2 concert...but for them all.....mostly because of the music!!! i wanna have the best time of my life there......

So i was right when i was saying that most of the women are in love with Bono? Thank you girls!
  2. Originally posted by mario_cool[..]

So i was right when i was saying that most of the women are in love with Bono? Thank you girls!

ahhh....i love all the boys, you see.... some girls prefer edge....others larry....others adam..... they're all great! but i'm a lyric passionate.....so the lyricist is kind of my favorite... it always depends of what you're into....
  3. Originally posted by snitch[..]

ahhh....i love all the boys, you see.... some girls prefer edge....others larry....others adam..... they're all great! but i'm a lyric passionate.....so the lyricist is kind of my favorite... it always depends of what you're into....

i see...you're right...thanx for your contribution to the discussion girl...
  4. Only at U2start can a topic about what gender you are turn into admiration for Bono's ass

You people make my day
  5. Originally posted by rmann83Only at U2start can a topic about what gender you are turn into admiration for Bono's ass

You people make my day

we're a strange yet wonderful breed
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

we're a strange yet wonderful breed

hahaha! Yeah we are! How did it turn into that anyway?
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

hahaha! Yeah we are! How did it turn into that anyway?

a woman got involved
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

a woman got involved

Nuff said.
  9. Originally posted by mario_cool[..]

LOL! Maybe, you're right. But I'm an exception... I love Larry the most. The one banging the drums, providing rhythm to the songs. He's the coolest of them all. He also has the most gorgeous face and body!

But I agree, Bono has that mystery and charm that can sweep many girls off their feet.
  10. Originally posted by stardance[..]

LOL! Maybe, you're right. But I'm an exception... I love Larry the most. The one banging the drums, providing rhythm to the songs. He's the coolest of them all. He also has the most gorgeous face and body!

But I agree, Bono has that mystery and charm that can sweep many girls off their feet.

i am one of them.....
  11. Originally posted by Marti[..]

i am one of them.....

guilty as charged
  12. Originally posted by rmann83I'm not chauvinistic. i don't think I'm better than women, i think I'm better than EVERYONE