1. Wow! This topic is never gonna get back on track!
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

we're a strange yet wonderful breed

you can bet that.....lool
  3. Originally posted by easports43Wow! This topic is never gonna get back on track!

are you kidding? i wish every conversation turned into a discussion about bono's ass
  4. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

are you kidding? i wish every conversation turned into a discussion about bono's ass

Hmm i don't see the cuteness of his ass actually but maybe that's because i'm a man... Or better, Boy

Though i totally can understand that Bono seems mysterious and sexy, especially end of the 80-ies, begin 90-ies...
    Maybe Larry is too boring inside the band... I think girls more like exciting men so then Bono must be nr 1 ofcourse...

About the man-women discussion : I really don't see a difference here...
    EVERBODY loves music !! I'm sure of that
    Maybe there are some groups/styles that women like more than men but in general, music is for both sexes...
    And when we talk about U2, there's definately no difference ! Luckely
    Maybe we meet or partner at a U2-gig sometime
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Hmm i don't see the cuteness of his ass actually but maybe that's because i'm a man... Or better, Boy

Though i totally can understand that Bono seems mysterious and sexy, especially end of the 80-ies, begin 90-ies...
    Maybe Larry is too boring inside the band... I think girls more like exciting men so then Bono must be nr 1 ofcourse...

About the man-women discussion : I really don't see a difference here...
    EVERBODY loves music !! I'm sure of that
    Maybe there are some groups/styles that women like more than men but in general, music is for both sexes...
    And when we talk about U2, there's definately no difference ! Luckely
    Maybe we meet or partner at a U2-gig sometime

Yeah.I don't see it either since I'm a guy.But I don't really see a difference about the
    man-woman thing either.
  6. Some days out and I really don't know more what a hell you're talking about
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniSome days out and I really don't know more what a hell you're talking about

You might not want to know! Somehow this is now this "I love Bono's butt" thread.
  8. Originally posted by easports43[..]

You might not want to know! Somehow this is now this "I love Bono's butt" thread.

OMG

I'm shocked!!

ok...I'd rather don't write any word for this thread now
  9. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

OMG

I'm shocked!!

ok...I'd rather don't write any word for this thread now

Yeah! I wouldn't either!
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah! I wouldn't either!

I think I'm happy for that
  11. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]