1. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

MAYBE IT'S THE BEST THING!!!

No! It's the BESTEST thing! LOL. And I'm only writing that so I can raise my post count! Almost Angel Of Harlem!
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

No! It's the BESTEST thing! LOL. And I'm only writing that so I can raise my post count! Almost Angel Of Harlem!

That's true...I didn't have see it...ok...I'll stop to talk to you now

joke joke!!
  3. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

That's true...I didn't have see it...ok...I'll stop to talk to you now

joke joke!!

haha!
  4. I always singing ISHFWILF and WGRYWH. Where i work is really loud machinery so I can sing at top my lungs and not ot many ppl here me.
  5. at different points of the day i'll sing a different song

whether it be i will follow, the electric co, wire, gloria

i usually bounce around
  6. I don't remind a specific song playing in my head, but for sure WTSHNN could be one of these. Sometimes I found myself trhinking to this song
    What I am sure to "sing" in my head very often instead, is the Out of Control opening riff, I don't know why, it simply captures me
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBonoHmm no not really...
    I have "periods" : There are weeks where i'm constantly singing The Fly?
    Weeks where i sing God Part II
    Then All I Want Is You
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Ultraviolet....

Not just one song but yeah i've got days when i'm always thinking about the same song, but it changes after a few days/weeks...

Same here I swear every week i have a new song. Always between 5 or 6 songs however.. one week it would be Mysterious ways just that wah-wah lol.. Trip through your wires.. fast cars or streets honestly is any song that i know all the words to and i just sing/yell them out
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBonoHmm no not really...
    I have "periods" : There are weeks where i'm constantly singing The Fly?
    Weeks where i sing God Part II
    Then All I Want Is You
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Ultraviolet....

Not just one song but yeah i've got days when i'm always thinking about the same song, but it changes after a few days/weeks...

For me is the same!
    I can't say which is the song that I have in my head the most. But the songs that I can't get out of my head are always my most favourite ones.

9. yeah, in a little while is always in my head. But i don't mind, great song
  10. Varies, it's been 'Walk On' for the last few days, before that it was 'Ultraviolet. Now I'm afraid to say that after reading this post it's Kylie and 'I can't get you out of my head'. Time to put Zooropa on I think.
  11. At the moment i got a real problem. The song Red Hill Mining Town is stuck in my head, and when i get a song stuck in my head i tend to sing it a lot. So i'd start singing, and sing the verse but then, when i get to the chorus i just start humming. My god, Bonos voice has never been better than in that song.
  12. today???? Hawkmood 269

i've been listening to it for the entire morning!!!!!!!!!!