1. Originally posted by robbie07At the moment i got a real problem. The song Red Hill Mining Town is stuck in my head, and when i get a song stuck in my head i tend to sing it a lot. So i'd start singing, and sing the verse but then, when i get to the chorus i just start humming. My god, Bonos voice has never been better than in that song.

And that's why they probably never released it as a single,(even though they did the video) hence they would have to play it live and yer man couldn't do it justice.

Song you can't get out of your head ? Must surely vary depending on what your listening to at the time.......mines usually Until The End Of The World (live version) including shouting "Edge!" right before the solo
  2. Originally posted by Martitoday???? Hawkmood 269

i've been listening to it for the entire morning!!!!!!!!!!

Have you listened to it 269 times ??
  3. Lady with the spinning head or where the streets have no name can be
    for days in my head .... it depans on the wheater or my feelings for that day
    i sing a lot on the bycicle sometimes 4 or 5 different songs but sometimes 1 ...
  4. Originally posted by gmc[..]

And that's why they probably never released it as a single,(even though they did the video) hence they would have to play it live and yer man couldn't do it justice.

Song you can't get out of your head ? Must surely vary depending on what your listening to at the time.......mines usually Until The End Of The World (live version) including shouting "Edge!" right before the solo

Hmmm, didnt know they made a video for it. And it makes sense that they didnt release it as a single, its near impossible to sing. I wonder how many takes it took Bono in the studio to get it right.
  5. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

Hmmm, didnt know they made a video for it. And it makes sense that they didnt release it as a single, its near impossible to sing. I wonder how many takes it took Bono in the studio to get it right.

I knew it anyway,but just to confirm.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hill_Mining_Town
  6. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Have you listened to it 269 times ??

not yet......but i think i will.......this is a cursed song!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Originally posted by Marti[..]

not yet......but i think i will.......this is a cursed song!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Marti! Just noticed your avatar. It must be the gayest avatar on the entire site.
  8. Changes weekly. This week it's a part from UltraViolet:

When I was so messed up
    And I heard opera in my head
    Your love was the light bulb
    Hanging over my bed

Can't get it out of my head. But hey, what a beautiful prayer of worship.

Alex
  9. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

Wow Marti! Just noticed your avatar. It must be the gayest avatar on the entire site.

.....ihihihihi i know.....but i like it!!!!
    i also like that video too.....

by the way...i'm not gay.......do not thnik of wrong things...

10. Whats so great I know that im not alone listeng to U2 all the time and talking about them all the time. Well today I'm singing Out of Control.
  11. A Sort of Homecoming
  12. Kite for me, especially Sydney's one..I can't get Edge's solo get out of my head..