1. Maybe LikeASong will know it...
    Thanks anyway,Nate.... .....
  2. Originally posted by spoonerHi, easports43 isn't your Avatar picture from the same Picture that's LikeASong has used in the Band member photo game topic???
    Do you know were the Pictures were taken?
    Originally posted by easports43Yes it is. I don't remember which show it's from though.
    Originally posted by spoonerMaybe LikeASong will know it...
    I already answered on the Photo topic, but here I post the whole picture.
    It's from the Rattle And Hum video, of the song Running To Stand Still, recorded on Denver 1987-11-08 methinks.

PS. Sorry if this carries the layout a bit far. I uploaded it on Tinypic.com and there's no thumbnail image.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I already answered on the Photo topic, but here I post the whole picture.
    It's from the Rattle And Hum video, of the song Running To Stand Still, recorded on Denver 1987-11-08 methinks.

PS. Sorry if this carries the layout a bit far. I uploaded it on Tinypic.com and there's no thumbnail image.
    [image]

Oh yeah. Now I recognize it!
  4. Nice
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I already answered on the Photo topic, but here I post the whole picture.

from Denver? Is RTSS from R&H not taken from Tempe?
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

from Denver? Is RTSS from R&H not taken from Tempe?

RTSS from R&H is indeed Sun Devil Stadium, Tempe Arizona, on 1987-12-20. Most of the color portion of the film was recorded on this night (except Where the Streets Have No Name, from the night before 1987-12-19).

Most of the black-and-white portion from Denver was recorded at McNichols Arena on 1987-11-08

PS: congratulations easports!!! (it's in the game) awesome avatar by the way.
  7. Originally posted by u2met86[..]

RTSS from R&H is indeed Sun Devil Stadium, Tempe Arizona, on 1987-12-20. Most of the color portion of the film was recorded on this night (except Where the Streets Have No Name, from the night before 1987-12-19).

Most of the black-and-white portion from Denver was recorded at McNichols Arena on 1987-11-08

PS: congratulations easports!!! (it's in the game) awesome avatar by the way.

Thanks! haha. It's In The Game.