1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I'm learning that on acoustic. It's an awesome song and sounds great on acoustic.

Me too, I've been playing it over and over since I know the chords. Have to buy a tuningthingie soon though, my guitar's really getting out of tune. The intro of Sunday Bloody Sunday's also great, a little practise and you feel just like the Edge
  2. Originally posted by an07[..]

Me too, I've been playing it over and over since I know the chords. Have to buy a tuningthingie soon though, my guitar's really getting out of tune. The intro of Sunday Bloody Sunday's also great, a little practise and you feel just like the Edge

I'll try it!
    Sunday Bloody Sunday sounds awesome on acoustic.
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I'll try it!
    Sunday Bloody Sunday sounds awesome on acoustic.

The Miracle Drug Intro is also pretty easy and sounds lovely on the acoustic guitar! Give it a shot.
    Anyway, I'm off to bed now, after midnight, must get some sleep... Enjoy the rest of your day!
  4. Originally posted by an07[..]

The Miracle Drug Intro is also pretty easy and sounds lovely on the acoustic guitar! Give it a shot.
    Anyway, I'm off to bed now, after midnight, must get some sleep... Enjoy the rest of your day!

Talk to you later!
  5. Baaaaby Baaaaby Baaaaby Liiiiight myyyyy waaay !!!!
    Ultraviolet - U2 !!!
    My favorite (for this week )
  6. A Rush Of Blood To The Head - Cold Play Live 2003
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniA Rush Of Blood To The Head - Cold Play Live 2003

Hi Aidan !
    Everything allright with you ? Haven't heard you for a long time now... Are you on msn ?
    Btw now it's Desire, the electric ZooTV-verison
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Hi Aidan !
    Everything allright with you ? Haven't heard you for a long time now... Are you on msn ?
    Btw now it's Desire, the electric ZooTV-verison

Hi Glenn
    How are you?
    I'm great...thanks for asking!!

I'm trying to login on msn but with no success till now I don't know why

and I love this version of Desire!!

edit:now I'm listening to Joy Division - Love Will Tears Us Apart
  9. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi Glenn
    How are you?
    I'm great...thanks for asking!!

I'm trying to login on msn but with no success till now I don't know why

and I love this version of Desire!!

edit:now I'm listening to Joy Division - Love Will Tears Us Apart

I'm super !
    I'm trying to arange a busy week for myself, i really want a busy month of August !
    How are you doing with your flying-lessons ?
    Hope you can still log in, tough it's already 2.43 in the night here
    + Nice song
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

I'm super !
    I'm trying to arange a busy week for myself, i really want a busy month of August !
    How are you doing with your flying-lessons ?
    Hope you can still log in, tough it's already 2.43 in the night here
    + Nice song

Hi friend
    finally I'm talking to you on MSN
    but I have to answer you here...I coudn't fly during this week because the weather is really terrible those days...I'm only studying the plane's book to remember everything

see you soon Glenn!!
  11. 02:50 and a nice song to say GOODBYE to 29th July...

U2 - 2005-05-12 Chicago - With Or Without You / Strangers In The Night (snippet) ...

See you!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong02:50 and a nice song to say GOODBYE to 29th July...

U2 - 2005-05-12 Chicago - With Or Without You / Strangers In The Night (snippet) ...

See you!

See you!