1. Originally posted by LikeASongHello everybody!!!

I have just woke up, and I have played my whole library on Windows Media Player, and OUT OF CONTROL has appeared as the 1st song!! I love it...

Now I'm listening Stairway To Heaven, of Led Zeppelin.

Do you know the story of the Stairway To Heaven hidden message?

=========================================================================================

Oh here's to my sweet Satan.
    The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan.
    He will give those with him 666.
    There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan.

www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php
  2. The Electric Co - Hammersmith Palias Pre-War Tour 6th December 1982
  3. Staring at the sun on Studio Brussels!
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Do you know the story of the Stairway To Heaven hidden message?

=========================================================================================

Oh here's to my sweet Satan.
    The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan.
    He will give those with him 666.
    There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan.

www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php

I don't believe in the subconscious power of "backward messages" any more. But I admit I did when I was fifteen. Sorry brother.

But Jimmy Page believing in Aleister Crowley's teachings and therefore having bought Crowley's house are facts. That he (among many others) used Heroin and a lot of other drugs is another. He freely admits that in any interview when he gets asked. I myself read it in a present- day interview in the "musikexpress" Led Zeppelin special (2002 if I remember right).

"Stairway to Heaven" is still a fantastic song. Zep have left a big footprint in rock history. Remember also "Communication Breakdown", "Whole lotta Love", "Immigrant Song", "Black Dog", "Rock and Roll", "Kashmir" and "Achilles last Stand". Everyone has to admit that these are true rock classics.

Now what do we do with this information about the private life of Mr. Page? I believe everyone has the godgiven right to choose what he wants to fill his life with.

Alex
  5. Oh, by the way: Right now I'm listening to "Human Sacrifice" by Vengeance Rising. A funny flashback to the eighties. There's a four- second song on it called "Receive him". Another one has 14 seconds and is called "Salvation". lol

Alex
  6. Originally posted by an07Staring at the sun on Studio Brussels!

7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Love that song!

that song brings some peace....
  8. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face - Coldplay
  9. Sahara Hotnights - Getting Away With Murder
  10. Angel Of Harlem / Suspicius Minds (Snipped)
    1989-12-26 - Dublin, Ireland - Point Depot

Bono Voice Is Really Great In This Show, And Great Snipped Too
  11. Only Ones Who Know - Arctic Monkeys
  12. Originally posted by rmann83Only Ones Who Know - Arctic Monkeys