1. Originally posted by Elektrik2007Vancouver 1992-04-23 is very good.
    I wonder, why prefer Washington RFK WOWY over this one, as they are similar in general, but this one got better vocals, cool snippet in the end, some rhythm guitar effects during verses, audience noise and generally improvising mood? (for ex, check 2nd verse). A very good version.

Amen to you sir. 'yeah we'l shine like stars in the summer night, we'l kick the darkness til it bleeds daylight, one heart one hope one love'. wow
  2. Rattle and hum, followed by some ZooTV versions like Washington
  3. I just saw a video on a myspaceprofile of U2 performing WOWY, they stop the song right before the end because there seems to be some problem in the front row of the audience. When they start playing again Bono sings a pretty long snippet I've never heard before (right after the 'love will tear us apart' snippet)
    "I was going down ... I knew that someone had arrived when I saw your eyes, when I see you... and I hope that it was good as it was good for me as it was good for you..."
    The song ends with another 'love will tear us apart' snippet. On the profile it says that it was a performance in 1987 in Vincenne. Anyone knows more about that gig or the exact date or has an mp3 of this certain WOWY?
    Any sort of information is welcome!
  4. It's the famous Tear Gas incident from the JT Paris show, location was the Hippodrome de Vincennes, date the 4th of July 1987.
    Here's the excerpt from Pimm's book:

(there's also a Pro-Shot video of that concert)
  5. Thanks . Bizar, I already had that one, confused the snippet with something else.
  6. 1992-04-23 - Vancouver, British Columbia - P.N.E. Coliseum
    Great version of WOWY
  7. All the Versions in Dublin 1989!!!!!!
  8. Can't choose between...

Rattle and Hum
    Washington DC 1992
    Paris 1987
    Boston 2001
    Dublin 26-12-89

Update of my first post
  9. Dulibn 1989-12-30 is, as I said a few months ago, excellent. Ending a concert with this great concert, and of course this great snippets.
  10. Sounds Better This year than it did in 2009/2011/2015
  11. Stockholm 11-06-1992
  12. Check out Joshua Tree Tucson 1987. Bono sings it like it was his last show.