1. Ant Man & Wasp
  2. MI 6

3. Watched for about the hundredth time. Simply divine! A most wonderful film.

4. très bonne comédie !
  5. Funny Games (1997)
    (don't really know why I watched it...)
  6. I saw the original version partly during a film festival. I had to walk out. Not my thing, on screen violence like that.
    I am guessing the 1997 one is a remake. More than likely equally as violent I am guessing.
  7. Goodfellas
  8. Every time I watch it I like it more. I always have Godfather 1/2 above it but I might be convinced Goodfellas is better. And the scenes in Goodfellas have just so much to them, Scorsese really uses the camera well.
  9. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Every time I watch it I like it more. I always have Godfather 1/2 above it but I might be convinced Goodfellas is better. And the scenes in Goodfellas have just so much to them, Scorsese really uses the camera well.
    For me Godfather 1 & 2 is still better than Goodfellas because of a more ambitious story, the innovations it brought to movies, fantastic cast, etc., but Goodfellas is #3 in Mafia movies.
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    For me Godfather 1 & 2 is still better than Goodfellas because of a more ambitious story, the innovations it brought to movies, fantastic cast, etc., but Goodfellas is #3 in Mafia movies.
    Yeah Godfather 1/2 is basically an epic. The stories they tell and acting are superb. Goodfellas just feels like it flows better whereas Godfather is like an investment to watch.