1. Falling Down
  2. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    I saw the original version partly during a film festival. I had to walk out. Not my thing, on screen violence like that.
    I am guessing the 1997 one is a remake. More than likely equally as violent I am guessing.

The 1997 is the original actually (the remake was in 2007). Disturbing and violent, but what surprised me was breaking the 4th wall during some scenes!
  3. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:[..]

The 1997 is the original actually (the remake was in 2007). Disturbing and violent, but what surprised me was breaking the 4th wall during some scenes!
    I don't know what year it was or that I care which one was first, I know it was remade at some point. Just know that I did not like what I was seeing and walked out. I seldom do that at festivals/screenings, but this was enough to test me.
    I only have to tune into CNN for an hour and I know I will see worse happening in reality so to endure 90 minutes of simulated torture...
  4. Hero ( 2002 ) ..... a movie full of majestic photography.

5. Blu-Ray Collection is growing
  6. Probably my favourite movie. Watch it every so often.

7. Watched the day of Burt Reynolds passing. Both Reynolds and DeLuise are fantastic in this very black funny comedy. Always makes me laugh.