1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i've got it mate. leave your e-,ail here and i'll get it to you later

heres my email wayne0507@hotmail.co.uk

thank
  2. 1/ vertigo (chiargo,vertigo tour)
    2/ stories for boys(chiargo vertigo tour)
    3/ i will follow(milan vertigo tour)
    4/ an cat dubn(red rocks war tour)
    5/ into the heart(red rocks war tour)
    6/ last night on earth (sarajevo popmart)
    7/ until the end of the world(sarajevo popmart)
    8/ ultra violet (Dublin zoo tv)
    9/ mirical drug(Chiargo vertigo tour)
    10/ with or without you(Milan vertigo tour)
    11/ love and peace or else(chiargo vertigo tour)
    12/ sunday bloody sunday(chiargo vertigo tour)
    13/ bullet the blue sky(chiargo vertigo tour)
    14/ bad (bostion elevation tour)
    15/ where the streets have no name(boston elevation tour)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    16/ everyone/city of blinding lights(chicargo vertigo tour)
    17/ all because of you(chicargo vertigo tour)
    18/ hold me thrill me, kiss me, kill me(Tel Aviv popmart)
    19/ the fly(boston elevation tour)
    20/ mysterious ways (slane elevation tour)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    21/ one (sydney zoo tv)
    22/ in a little while (boston elevation tour)
    23/ kite (sydney window in the skys)
    24/ sometimes you can't make it on your own (milan vertigo tour)
    25/ walk on (slaneelevation tour)

3. my E-mail is evan86@pipeline.com
  4. Originally posted by evmanmy E-mail is evan86@pipeline.com

whats this for ?
  5. can you send me the link to this so i can download this concert evan86@pipeline.com
  6. Originally posted by evmancan you send me the link to this so i can download this concert evan86@pipeline.com

this does not exist at the moment but like a song is kindly making it for me

7. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFanfirsty thanks for doing this.

have you got the electrical storm single with bad/40/where the streets have no name on if so use this, but if you don't then use all i want is you and where the streets have no name live from slane insted.
    as for the fly and in a little while i'll let you chose a soundbourd recording.

thanks again

OK. I have the Electrical Storm single, so I will use that. I didn't realized I INDEED have a few Boston songs...

For The Fly I will use a Elevation version (I see you're a great fan of the 2001 era...), probably Miami 2001-03-26.
    And for A Little While, probably I will stick to the first leg, and choose Chicago 05-16 or something similar. DOn't worry, all soundboards!

I'm beggining now with your compilation. You probably will have it this evening (5 hours from now, that's how we understand). I live in Spain, so "my" evening will be your lunch time. Stay alive until there...
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]OK. I have the Electrical Storm single, so I will use that. I didn't realized I INDEED have a few Boston songs...

For The Fly I will use a Elevation version (I see you're a great fan of the 2001 era...), probably Miami 2001-03-26.
    And for A Little While, probably I will stick to the first leg, and choose Chicago 05-16 or something similar. DOn't worry, all soundboards!

I'm beggining now with your compilation. You probably will have it this evening (5 hours from now, that's how we understand). I live in Spain, so "my" evening will be your lunch time. Stay alive until there...

can you please upload it as one big track with no gaps
    thanks
  9. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan1/ vertigo (chiargo,vertigo tour)
    2/ stories for boys(chiargo vertigo tour)
    3/ i will follow(milan vertigo tour)
    4/ an cat dubn(red rocks war tour)
    5/ into the heart(red rocks war tour)
    6/ last night on earth (sarajevo popmart)
    7/ until the end of the world(sarajevo popmart)
    8/ ultra violet (Dublin zoo tv)
    9/ mirical drug(Chiargo vertigo tour)
    10/ with or without you(Milan vertigo tour)
    11/ love and peace or else(chiargo vertigo tour)
    12/ sunday bloody sunday(chiargo vertigo tour)
    13/ bullet the blue sky(chiargo vertigo tour)
    14/ bad (bostion elevation tour)
    15/ where the streets have no name(boston elevation tour)
    16/ everyone/city of blinding lights(chicargo vertigo tour)
    17/ all because of you(chicargo vertigo tour)
    18/ hold me thrill me, kiss me, kill me(Tel Aviv popmart)
    19/ the fly(boston elevation tour)
    20/ mysterious ways (slane elevation tour)
    21/ one (sydney zoo tv)
    22/ in a little while (boston elevation tour)
    23/ kite (sydney window in the skys)
    24/ sometimes you can't make it on your own (milan vertigo tour)
    25/ walk on (slaneelevation tour)
    I have just finished the compilation, and I'm curently uploading it. U2BiggestFan (and anyone else who want to download it), you will have it in about an hour.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I have just finished the compilation, and I'm curently uploading it. U2BiggestFan (and anyone else who want to download it), you will have it in about an hour.

thanks Like A song
  11. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFanthanks Like A song
    It is of course one big file (125 MB) so I have splitted it in 2 smaller files. The first one is from Vertigo to Street, and the second is from COBL to the end.

You will have it in about a half and an hour (Rapidshare gives me different upload results each second)....

EDIT. The file was corrupt so the upload has stopped. I will have to extract it again and re-upload it. Maybe it's ready for my dinner time (about 21 hours GTM). I'm really sorry.

This is a screenshot of the progress.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]It is of course one big file (125 MB) so I have splitted it in 2 smaller files. The first one is from Vertigo to Street, and the second is from COBL to the end.

You will have it in about a half and an hour (Rapidshare gives me different upload results each second)....

EDIT. The file was corrupt so the upload has stopped. I will have to extract it again and re-upload it. Maybe it's ready for my dinner time (about 21 hours GTM). I'm really sorry.

This is a screenshot of the progress.
    [image]

ok ill start the album art