1. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

Well, that's a great song for falling asleep

Suprisingly the hits make me fall asleep. I guess it's soothing!
  2. try Bass Trap for a falling a sleep song. 10/10. And North and South Of The River (Omagh tribute) always knocks me for 6
  3. Originally posted by germcevoytry Bass Trap for a falling a sleep song. 10/10. And North and South Of The River (Omagh tribute) always knocks me for 6

Try 4th of July. Or October.
  4. yeah October works well to. Exit is great for it too (only if your able to fall asleep before the song explodes)
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyyeah October works well to. Exit is great for it too (only if your able to fall asleep before the song explodes)

No it isn't! The first time I Heard Exit was at 3 am in my pitch-black room! Bad idea. Scared the crap out of
    me!
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

No it isn't! The first time I Heard Exit was at 3 am in my pitch-black room! Bad idea. Scared the crap out of
    me!

lol. It soothes me now. Hopefully i'm not turning into some sort of sadistic killer or something
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Try 4th of July. Or October.

Well, at least I love Bass Trap and 4th of July, but Grace.... Beach Sequence is also a good one for that (and I love this song )
  8. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

Well, at least I love Bass Trap and 4th of July, but Grace....

god I hate Grace
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

god I hate Grace

Me too, All That is least favorite album, the reasons: Stuck in a Moment, Wild Honey, Peace on Earth and Grace... think it's enough
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

lol. It soothes me now. Hopefully i'm not turning into some sort of sadistic killer or something

Yeah. That's what I keep wondering. I'm thinking "If I keep listening to this, will I wake up in
    a jail cell or on trial or something?" I've actually got a playlist on my iPod of soothing U2 songs.
  11. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

Me too, All That is least favorite album, the reasons: Stuck in a Moment, Wild Honey, Peace on Earth and Grace... think it's enough

I like Stuck In A Moment. But only because it's about Hutch.
  12. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

Peace On Earth is a great song. (i'm from Belfast so the lyrical theme really hits home). Love it