1. Originally posted by germcevoysounded great on popmart though because they shook it up quite a bit
    Which versions do you refer to, accoustic (as Sarajevo, Mexico, etc etc) or simply the average versions?

The accoustic versions, with Edge on the BStage and the lights off is Amazing.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I love it. But considering the average quality of The Joshua Tree, the song Trip is the " worst " (please take a look to the -- " -- )...

That's the thing with this thread, we say weakest tracks but many of them would grace the vast majority of albums that come out nowadays. I mean Even Better Than The Real Thing is great, but it's on Achtung Baby and has to compete with songs like One, The Fly, Mysterious Ways and Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, not to mention the strongest closing trio on any album ever.
  3. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

I say grow up, boy.

There's no law that says that every U2 fan needs to love One and Achtung Baby... It's my opinion, that's all
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Which versions do you refer to, accoustic (as Sarajevo, Mexico, etc etc) or simply the average versions?

The accoustic versions, with Edge on the BStage and the lights off is Amazing.

I love it too, Edge proves us again that he's an amazing singer
  5. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

I love it too, Edge proves us again that he's an amazing singer

... Yeah. sometimes I think Edge should be singing as much as Bono. His backing vocals are incredible
  6. Originally posted by sdking91[..]

... Yeah. sometimes I think Edge should be singing as much as Bono. His backing vocals are incredible

His singing in Seconds is almost identical to Bono's voice
  7. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

His singing in Seconds is almost identical to Bono's voice

When I bought the "If God Will Send His Angels" single, I thought Bono sang "Sunday Bloody Sunday." Took me a few years to learn it was The Edge.
  8. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

When I bought the "If God Will Send His Angels" single, I thought Bono sang "Sunday Bloody Sunday." Took me a few years to learn it was The Edge.

Same for me but It's when I listened to the Mexico Popmart bootleg....
  9. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

on Kazaa and things like that you can download the Popmart version of SBS with Edge on vocals but its listed as, The Stereophonics, Manic Street Preachers U2 cover. Nobody knows its U2
  10. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

Same for me but It's when I listened to the Mexico Popmart bootleg....

Same for me too, never noticed until I saw the video. I was shocked!
  11. shock is good. My uncle lent me Popmart on vhs and I nearly died. great shock
  12. Originally posted by germcevoyshock is good. My uncle lent me Popmart on vhs and I nearly died. great shock

Hahaha. Your uncle is a great man