1. The guys have turned some heavier rock songs into nice little acoustic numbers on tour. What songs would you like to see U2 give the acoustic treatment to? (a la "Please" and "Wild Honey" from the 3rd leg of the Elevation tour)

My vote goes to Stories For Boys or Love is Blindness.
  2. Originally posted by haytrainThe guys have turned some heavier rock songs into nice little acoustic numbers on tour. What songs would you like to see U2 give the acoustic treatment to? (a la "Please" and "Wild Honey" from the 3rd leg of the Elevation tour)

My vote goes to Stories For Boys or Love is Blindness.

I think there's another topic like this. I'll see if I can find it.
  3. oops. if there is, i'll delete this one. i don't want to clutter the site. let me know if you find it. i haven't figured out a good way to search through the forums....
  4. Originally posted by haytrainoops. if there is, i'll delete this one. i don't want to clutter the site. let me know if you find it. i haven't figured out a good way to search through the forums....

Well, on the new U2start (probably released next week) there's a search page
  5. Originally posted by haytrainoops. if there is, i'll delete this one. i don't want to clutter the site. let me know if you find it. i haven't figured out a good way to search through the forums....
    That will be fixed on the new U2start.
  6. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Well, on the new U2start (probably released next week) there's a search page

next week? thought it was this week lol. It always seems to be a week away. 'Im hanging on, U2start is all thats left to hold on to' (and I want the new one0
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

next week? thought it was this week lol. It always seems to be a week away. 'Im hanging on, U2start is all thats left to hold on to' (and I want the new one0

Yeah I have some issues with the language files, it depends on other users and I do not want to release it if some languages are still not finished or good enough.
  8. Originally posted by RemyWell, on the new U2start (probably released next week) there's a search page
    Shit... Once again you tiped FASTER than me...
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Shit... Once again you tiped FASTER than me...

Sorry And hey, read your e-mail
  10. Originally posted by RemySorry And hey, read your e-mail
    Woooo I'm TOO lazy to open MSN and later hotmail.com... Later, thanks!
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah I have some issues with the language files, it depends on other users and I do not want to release it if some languages are still not finished or good enough.

cheers for letting me know whats going on. I'm always guessing
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Woooo I'm TOO lazy to open MSN and later hotmail.com... Later, thanks!

You're way too lazy There's still 7 more words/sentences to be translated by you